• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

UKIP and Similar Watch

DENPajMXkAAhZNz.jpg

They lost 180k in deposits. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

How many deposits did the LD's lose? after all they were the only party that wanted to have another referendum, as they didn't like the result of the first ones

I willl answer it for you, Vis. The LD's, who were the only main UK party to have another referendum and to stay in the same single market in their manifesto, lost more deposits than UKIP.

I got this from the BBC.

In terms of lost deposits, some of the smaller parties in Westminster had disastrous nights.
While the Lib Dems increased its number of MPs, it lost its deposit in 375 seats. UKIP lost 337 deposits. But the party with the most lost deposits was the Greens, they only saved their deposit in 11 of the 466 constituencies they contested.

Ah, the "only the Libs were against me" argument

It has been explained countless times why what you are saying is shit. Having a week away from it and repeating it isn't fucking debate.

The thing for me is that ukip were on the brexit ticket. Now brexit is happening where are they? This is what they wanted - surely they'd want to be involved to help shape what brexit means

Ah, the "only the Libs were against me" argument

It has been explained countless times why what you are saying is $#@!. Having a week away from it and repeating it isn't $#@!ing debate.

You can explain something, but completely be wrong.
Anyway, the point here is it is obvious UKIP voters think there job is done, so they voted for other parties, as they voted UKIP, to have a referendum to leave the EU. At least they have an excuse for losing deposits. I am sorry, but the LD's did make a main part of their manifesto about having another referendum and staying in the single market. They said they were the party to vote for if you wanted to stay in the EU. As they lost more deposits than UKIP, I think I have a right to point out to the posters talking avout UKIP losing their deposits, well the party that was for not accepting Brexit, lost more deposits than UKIP.
I could understand your point, if people weren't gloating about UKIP losing deposits, but they were.

The thing for me is that ukip were on the brexit ticket. Now brexit is happening where are they? This is what they wanted - surely they'd want to be involved to help shape what brexit means

They are, they voted for the 2 parties that had no second referendum and leaving the single market in their manifesto. They were part of the 85℅, who voted Conservative and Labour.

Remember when Obama was completely out of order when he commented on a democratic vote in the UK?

It appears (and I cant believe I'm typing this...) that Farage is a MASSIVE FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

DI3U4XbXUAEuZYr.jpg

He should get on well with Ms Von Storch.

She advocated making it legal to shoot illegal immigrants.

This is my favourite (no idea how to embed tweets on here!)

e97e945160e888959f0c7d36ad04df38.png

That's just cheered me up for 5 minutes.

I do love a good 'Parklife'.

Back