• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ukraine

Russia now apparently setting up draft stations on the borders of Georgia, Kazakhstan and Mongolia and going through the queues of people waiting there

Early indications of a 96% yes vote for eastern Ukraine to become Russian, buckle up people it might get bumpy with possibility of high temperatures, blinding flashes and fallout in the Ukraine area

Kerch bridge from Russia to Crimea currently closed due to an explosion in a lorry on the road part, and has collapsed, also an oil tanker train on fire on the rail part of it, which is looking like collapsing.

Seems to be one of three things caused this, different things showing up on different videos
1. Truck bomb,
2. missile hitting it, one dashcammers video you hear a jet/rocket engine just before the video cuts off.
3. Boat bomb, one video shows something come into shot, under the bridge just as the explosion happens, could explain how the road appears to have split along expansion joints by being blown upwards.

Seems to be one of three things caused this, different things showing up on different videos
1. Truck bomb,
2. missile hitting it, one dashcammers video you hear a jet/rocket engine just before the video cuts off.
3. Boat bomb, one video shows something come into shot, under the bridge just as the explosion happens, could explain how the road appears to have split along expansion joints by being blown upwards.
Heard an analyst say that the Ukrainians didn't have (or weren't telling) a missile that big to do fly that far and do that much damage, so 1 or 3 more likely

Putin is doubling down. Seems happy now to be targeting civilians.
This suggests also that he'll have little hesitation using nuclear arms if he feels it is necessary.

Couple of those air strikes came through Moldovan airspace, Moldova calling the Russian ambassador in for a chat to explain why and telling him they’re not getting dragged into his war.
I’ve a feeling putin will be dragging Transnistra into this, being as they’re a Russian enclave between Moldova and Ukraine, Belarus is piping up again saying it’s worried Ukraine is gearing up to invade them, so he has to mass troops on the border.

Couple of those air strikes came through Moldovan airspace, Moldova calling the Russian ambassador in for a chat to explain why and telling him they’re not getting dragged into his war.
I’ve a feeling putin will be dragging Transnistra into this, being as they’re a Russian enclave between Moldova and Ukraine, Belarus is piping up again saying it’s worried Ukraine is gearing up to invade them, so he has to mass troops on the border.
That's a leader who's easy to murder in his bed surely?

Probably, he knows he’s hanging on, as soon as putin goes, he’ll be off very shortly after, be nice if both of them went the same way as Ceaucescau did when Romanians overthrew him, if you watch his speech on YouTube, you can pinpoint the exact second his power went and he knew the gig was up.
I’d be able to visit Belarus as last two times I’ve tried they refused my visa( after I’d paid $100 for it) cycle touring isn’t a government approved form of travel there, guess because they can’t track me every 48 hrs like they do with other tourists

Well this isn’t good news 2 Russian misses have crossed into Poland and killed 2 reports say. That’s NATO, hopefully it’s an overshoot and Russia apologises for this an accident.
If not then it’s a game changer.

This won’t get much coverage over here but Russia basically engaging slaves from prison to fight, and die, in their war is insane

Well this isn’t good news 2 Russian misses have crossed into Poland and killed 2 reports say. That’s NATO, hopefully it’s an overshoot and Russia apologises for this an accident.
If not then it’s a game changer.
Doubt they’ve just lobbed them into Poland for Bantz, could be a guidance failure, could have been from anti missile defence sending them off course, we’ll have to wait and see

This won’t get much coverage over here but Russia basically engaging slaves from prison to fight, and die, in their war is insane

You seen the fate of the Wagner mercenary(ex prisoner) that surrendered to Ukrainian troops and was sent back in a prisoner exchange.
Wagner Tied him down and killed him with hammers

Back