• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ukraine

Russians falling out of windows update, two at least in the last week.
Marina Yankina,
Head of financial department Russia ministry of defence.

Vladimir Mirankov
Deputy chief, Russian ministry of internal affairs.

Just been saying its about time the fat fucking fuck Lukashenko falls out of a window

He’s been giving it large today, saying he’ll join in if Belarus is threatened, there’s an army massing on the border, Belarus has been told they WILL be getting involved, that’s why my 52yo bus driving mate is up in the Chernobyl area dicking about on old rusty radioactive bumper cars

International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for Putin for war crimes because of alleged involvement in abductions of Ukrainian children.

I'm sure he will hand himself in soon to clear this one up

China’s Ambassador to the E.U. Tries to Distance Beijing From Moscow​

The ambassador, Fu Cong, said China was not on Russia’s side in the war in Ukraine. “‘No limit’ is nothing but rhetoric,” he said, referring to a statement from last year about the countries’ relationship.

In an hourlong interview ahead of a European diplomatic mission to Beijing, China’s ambassador to the European Union said that critics had misinterpreted his country’s relationship with Russia, and suggested their ties may not be as limitless as their leaders once declared.

Here are a few highlights of the interview:
  • The ambassador downplayed Russia and China’s declaration of a “no limits” friendship last year.
Just three weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine Presidents Vladimir V. Putin and Xi Jinping signed a joint statement declaring “no limits” to their countries’ friendship. But Mr. Fu said China was not on Russia’s side on the war and that some people “deliberately misinterpret this because there’s the so-called ‘no limit’ friendship or relationship.”

He added, “‘No limit’ is nothing but rhetoric.”
Mr. Fu said that China had not provided military assistance to Russia, nor recognized its efforts to annex Ukrainian territories, including Crimea and the Donbas.

Beijing has not condemned the invasion, he said, because it understood Russia’s claims about a defensive war against NATO encroachment, and because his government believes “the root causes are more complicated” than Western leaders say.

• China will not provide arms for Russia to use in Ukraine now or in the future, the ambassador said.
Mr. Fu blasted Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken for saying in February that China was considering providing Russia with lethal weapons. Mr. Blinken, Mr. Fu said, was spreading “lies on TV.”

wagner group threatening to pull out, although the wagner head is absolutely batshit.

FyaaPA_WcAA5oMi

Where da fuck is Chernobyl again?

8 years ago today I was on a Chernobyl tour,
Fingers crossed the Russians didn’t wreck the place, I’d like to visit again, probably won’t cycle to Kyiv next time though

Was just coming on to post similar, Russian military and riot police surrounding Wagner HQ in Molkino, Russian troops defecting to Wagner, Russian military on the streets of Rostov, roadblocks set up in the Robylovka area of Moscow where a lot of Kremlin high ups live.
It’s looking like a coup or a civil war is about to kick off.

Saddo that I am, there’s a numbers station ( google them, easier than trying to explain) I have on it the background occasionally UVB-76 the buzzer, usually it’s static with a buzzer going off every 5 seconds or so to keep the frequency clear, it’s buzzing ( no pun intended) tonight with actual radio messages fired off, people are translating it and yea Russian troops have been told to shoot Wagner troops on sight no questions asked, and vice versa.
Tch, was going to bed early, that’s not going to happen now, I’m a sucker for all this stuff.

I’m concerned that the uprising is by people that aren’t happy with his lack of progress, so want someone more hardline in?

FSB (old KGB) have announced Wagner are staging a coup.
Armoured vehicles on the streets of Moscow, locals not giving a fuck.
Alexander Lukashenko Belarus president private plane left Minsk airport for Russia just after midnight their time.

IMG_1010.jpeg

I’m concerned that the uprising is by people that aren’t happy with his lack of progress, so want someone more hardline in?
Prigozhin appears to be calling out the entire bullshit of Putin's 'special military operation'

Prigozhin appears to be calling out the entire bullshit of Putin's 'special military operation'

On the face of it this has to be good news. At the very least it may start a debate within Russia about the invasion. On the other hand if it lead to Prigozhin replacing Putin it could be a case or out of the frying pan into the fire. Whatever the outcome it surely benefits Ukraine if Prigozhin is questioning the basis for the invasion.

Back