• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

v Man Utd (Home, 29/08/21) - Build up and Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fans had enough trouble at the Spurs game working out you now have to hold your season ticket to the reader rather than put it in the slot (oo ‘er)

Having to display a vaccine passport on their phone after six pints will blow their minds.

There'll come a time when the vaccine passport (if the government bite the bullet on it) will be inputted at the time of purchase I reckon, so that way there's no faffing at the gate which slows the entire process down.

They need to sort the NHS app then because if you have changed phone number from when you registered with your doctor then it’s very flaky.

Anyone watching our game on Sky on Sunday I would suggest not watching the build up and probably mute the comms.
Don't be surprised if Sky do that annoying thing where they put the game in a small box to show something else happening, usually when the teams are arriving for the next game they are showing but this time it will be a long distance camera shot of Ronnie having his medical.

Ronaldo a done deal then.

Not sure if he'll sign in time to play against us. It's usually lunchtime Friday for Sat games. Not sure about Sunday.

I also find it amusing that he can't have No. 7 either!

Not sure if he'll sign in time to play against us. It's usually lunchtime Friday for Sat games. Not sure about Sunday.

Apparently his medical will be done Sunday

so Jorge hasn't fixed him up in a 2 bed semi in Bushbury ??

Just managed to bag two tickets together at the front of W3 for this. Must have been some cancellations.

Pissed off it's £55 but it's with a mate I haven't seen for near on two years so what the hell.

A word for you lucky bastards who are there tomorrow, you won't have to put up with coverage that will be even more painfully United bias than usual now Ronaldo has signed, even though he isn't playing. It's going to be sickening.

A word for you lucky bastards who are there tomorrow, you won't have to put up with coverage that will be even more painfully United bias than usual now Ronaldo has signed, even though he isn't playing. It's going to be sickening.
It will be from the moment they start the coverage, during the game and after. Said earlier in this thread, don't be surpised if they cut away from the game to show him arriving somewhere for his medical

Chances of us being mentioned is about the same odds as Leicester when they won the league.

Hopefully we can get some sort of result out of this then! That would put the cat amongst the pigeons...

"Full Time here at Molineux...Wolves 2 Man Utd 0....huge result, so Gary would this have been a different result if Ronaldo had been involved?"...
Yea, something on those lines....

Can see with how a player like him with his quick turn of pace would be affected quite badly by playing with a groin injury. Hope he's fully fit now and can show his best form this season.

Got a good feeling today that it clicks and we finish some of the chances created. 3-1 Wolves.

Got a good feeling today that it clicks and we finish some of the chances created. 3-1 Wolves.
I admire your optimism.

Can't see anything but a defeat. Our defence isn't good enough unless they all play out of their skins.

My team for today would be something like:

Sa

Kilman - Coady - Boly

Semedo - Donk - Neves - RAN

Trincao - Jimenez - Traore​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back