• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

v Man Utd (Home, 29/08/21) - Build up and Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roofs going to come off if/when we score. We (as a team) deserve it, but so does Bruno Lage for setting us up like this.

Souness just said “Utd are holding on”. I bet many didn’t expect that beforehand.

I feel for Jiminez, he does need some game time but I do get a nagging feel that his style might not match Bruno ball.

Good to watch this, but we need to start converting, we can't carry on like this.

Roy Keane not happy! Thats always a good thing. More of the same but with a finish please!

why didnt Kilman kick it out for a throw instead?

Ominous start to the second half and Raul genuinely looks a million miles off the pace still. Suspect a goal for him would do the world of good.

I expect Utd got a hairdryer from Ole at HT, Raul not succeding with anything sadly

No doubt haters gonna hate, but i think Coady has been excellent. Aggression and good timing in his challenges.

great long sequence and Trincao shows his technique

Traore just starting to hug the touchline a bit much, falling into old habits

fuck, Cavani on..he loves to run in behind the defence

Even that attempted first time pass from Raul was off. Doesn’t look right at all. Obviously he won’t come off.

Fabio for Raul wouldn't be the worst idea soonish but I doubt it'll happen

Even that attempted first time pass from Raul was off. Doesn’t look right at all. Obviously he won’t come off.
yep, one of those days, going to take a while to get his consistency back...

we must up in intensity again now

Not as much momentum and rhythm in this half. Looking tired in areas. I wouldn’t mind seeing Podence come on - potentially even for Raul. Put Adama more central. And RAN would make a difference.

Bruno is brave but I don’t think he’s that brave, unfortunately.

Hopefully we can stick one on a plate for Raul so he can’t miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back