• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wanderers v Wanderers - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bit I totally agree with Alan, and I have no idea what the thought process is.

They don't like it when you don't agree with them. Didn't you know this manager won league one..... Blah blah blah

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Tbf I've always found this forum pretty rational as long as you raise a nuanced, evidence based argument.

KJ has done well in the past for Wolves, but is struggling at the moment. This doesn't mean a meltdown this means questioning.if he is the right candidate, which at the moment he is. How long he is depends on points, performances and the ruthless game that is football!

Am starting to think that the recruitment needs a little more scrutiny but for my money the squad is still good enough to go and do more than just lay down and gift goals to everyone as seems to be the case.

I mean, in what world is picking Doherty over Iorfa ever really acceptable?

Agree. What on earth has happened to Iorfa.
Monstering everything last season, now hardly getting picked.

Ojo waiting to come on.
For....

That bit I totally agree with Alan, and I have no idea what the thought process is.

Aye, I don't mean to say that we really should be sacking KJ tonight or even in the next month, but part of me has to believe that a manager at this level should be producing better performances than this, if not better results.

He seems like he can't quite diagnose where our issues are. That to me is a bit of a red flag.

:icon_biggrin:

You're away next week aren't you Aiki? Will settle up when we head to the Huddersfield game :mecry: :sick-gurney:

Oh and good luck tomorrow in the Great North Run

Henry gives away possession very easily and Wellington scampers away and Henry, no doubt feeling thouroughly embarrassed gets after him and.... clips him.
Surprised that wasn't a yellow at least.

Wolves under the cosh survive that attack, now there's another attack but that's wide of Martinez' goal. This isn't great...

Should have been a red card too. Right in front of goal when he was fouled.

I believe you would like Molineux Mix Stuardo
Look Paddingtonwolf I believe that I am allowed to air my views. Is it not a forum? The Pant wetting accusations of any one who questions the manager is just bollocks.

Ojo, gets it in and as ALF goes for it, he's pulled down by Prince, in on goal and it's a pen.

And if it's a pen, he's not getting a card and he's the last man and not getting sent off as Afobe rattles that penalty into the bottom left corner. 2-1.

Bit of luck, time to capitalize.

Ojo, gets it in and as ALF goes for it, he's pulled down by Prince, in on goal and it's a pen.

And if it's a pen, he's not getting a card and he's the last man and not getting sent off as Afobe rattles that penalty into the bottom left corner. 2-1.

This referee really is a fucking homer

Look Paddingtonwolf I believe that I am allowed to air my views. Is it not a forum? The Pant wetting accusations of any one who questions the manager is just bollocks.

Of course you are. Plus call me Paddy - everyone does. My issue was not actually too much with questioning the manager. There is enough out there to form a reasoned argument in that way, which I would disagree with and be disappointed about, but could understand. It was the "shit manager, tombola" style stuff that I thought was rather unfair.

EEL loses possession again and puts pressure on us...
Can we replace him before his confidence gets completely crushed.
Who could replace him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back