• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wanderers v Wanderers - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're away next week aren't you Aiki? Will settle up when we head to the Huddersfield game :mecry: :sick-gurney:

Oh and good luck tomorrow in the Great North Run

Yeah head away on Tuesday for 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for the luck! I'm looking forward to it, and my first beer in a month once I cross the finish line!

Ojo with a great little dink after Amos failed to reach it after coming out and Edwards just couldn't get on the end of it, but can only whip it into the side netting.

Can't believe I'm saying it but we need Batth back ASAP.

Of course you are. Plus call me Paddy - everyone does. My issue was not actually too much with questioning the manager. There is enough out there to form a reasoned argument in that way, which I would disagree with and be disappointed about, but could understand. It was the "$#@! manager, tombola" style stuff that I thought was rather unfair.
Paddy I ain't calling for him to go. I am just so annoyed lately with his decisions

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Davies running in and 3 of our lads around him and Davies just runs through them and..... pokes it wide!
What a let off!
Should be 3-1 down there.

If that was us, there'd be so many saying, "I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us"...
Well let's make sure it does!
ALF just fired slightly wide although from distance.

Why can't you believe it?

He had a fine season last year.

I didn't think he was anything like a crucial cog in our machine, I thought he was bang average and that we wouldn't miss him at all if we went with EEL/Hause as a pair. Clearly I could not have been more wrong.

ALF should have hit that 1st time.
Good attacking stuff from Doherty, to Henry across to Ojo, back in to ALF just inside the box and he tried to tee it up instead of hitting it.

Edwards takes aim from outside the box and the ball pings up high and over the bar.
Corner.
But no!
Edwards runs over to the ref, who tells him, "In my opinionm Mr Edwards, that was a crap shot and you were rresponsible for it going out of play, it's a goalkick."

Afobe loses possession and the attack builds and Heskey, (Yes that Heskey, the donkley of old) lashes it in and Martinez flying across makes possibly the best save in a Wolves shirt.

Martinez goes apeshit with his defence as Davies again runs clear and he's forced to make yet another outstanding save.

He's having a blinder!

Le Fondre chests it down and before he can fire, a Bolton defender puts it behind....
But yes, it's a goal kick.
"You Wolves players are really testing my patience today".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back