• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford Build Up

Guedioura to pop one in from 50 yards, just to piss on Deutsch's chips?

First game I'll be attending for a while so looking forward to it!

Going for a curry after the game. Combined with a very important meeting with some fine ales in the Western before the match, I'm rather looking forward to this.

I keep saying to my mate I go to the games with we should go for a curry after the game now and again instead of drinking so much - which I am not going to do from now on as i know it will get one of us sooner or later

I can't believe no one else has given this post the credit it deserves.

I just don't see Batth as a striker (or Afobe and Dicko as centre backs for that matter)

Definitely funnier in my head, it's been a long day... Frank help, make a better joke!!!

Layun not starting? Baffling.

Layun not starting? Baffling.

He's not had a great start to his Watford career. Similar to Paredes just not so blatantly shite. Gave away a stupid penalty the other day I'm sure?

Paredes is unlikely to play, Marco Motta signed from Juventus a week ago and played against Fulham on Tuesday, possible team I think will be Gomes, Cathcart, Angella, Ekstrand, Motta, Watson, Guedioura, Abdi, Pudil, Deeney, Ighalo,

Subs Bond, Anya, Hoban, Layun, Toszer Vydra

3-5-2?

What's happened to Gianni Munari? Watford fans were raving about him and Toszer earlier in the season.

He's not had a great start to his Watford career. Similar to Paredes just not so blatantly $#@!e. Gave away a stupid penalty the other day I'm sure?

Maybe but I'd bet fair money that his class will shine through eventually.

3-5-2?

What's happened to Gianni Munari? Watford fans were raving about him and Toszer earlier in the season.

Munari has had a few minor injuries and Toszer has been rotated lately since the arrival of Watson,

Maybe but I'd bet fair money that his class will shine through eventually.

The penalty that you refer to was the worst dive you will ever see it was against Norwich. Layun was not even close

7th March and final Saturday 3pm home game tomorrow, which seems faintly ridiculous, especially in this division.

Got our tickets. looking forward to seeing the boys live, a good game with us winning 4-3 please

I am expecting a very decent game. I have seen some gash games between ourselves and Watford over the years, so I feel due for an absolute belter.

It's weird that getting three points out of six from this game and the Bournemouth game would actually probably be *worse* than two, isn't it?

But regardless, something in my gut's saying 2-2 for this one. Two sides both in good attacking form.

I am expecting a very decent game. I have seen some gash games between ourselves and Watford over the years, so I feel due for an absolute belter.

The last game I remember going to against Watford was pants and we lost 0-2 I think, Connelly and Phillips?

The last game I remember going to against Watford was pants and we lost 0-2 I think, Connelly and Phillips?

That never happened, we haven't lost 2-0 to them in the last 30 years and Connolly and Phillips rarely played together.

There was a very cold boxing day game I think that was dull as ditchwater. Stood on the south bank doing the shuffle in the cold so not that recent. Bizarrely, Watford away and a 4-1 win was one of the very few hoddle games I enjoyed.

New Year's Day 1991 was the horrendous 0-0.

The 4-1 cup win was Mick, not Hoddle.

Was it? I knew Anderton played so thought hoddle! Awful strip that day.

Back