• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford Build Up

Keogh scored twice too? I went to that one, then we lost 3-0 several days later in the league on the tele I think.

-----------------Hennessey-------------------

Foley-------D Ward------R Edwards------Collins

Elliott-------Henry------Potter-----------Jarvis

------------Keogh-------Bothroyd---------------

Now there's a team.

Keogh scored twice too? I went to that one, then we lost 3-0 several days later in the league on the tele I think.

Steve Kabba scored his only ever Watford goal off a Leigh Bromby long throw. We were fucking dire.

Flew in from abroad to Luton and met you at the game? That one?

My guess at the attendance tomorrow 24,987!!!

If you did that you'd have one of the right wingers playing on the left though. Could be Henry as the 10, was spoken about after the Bolton game . Would be a lot more solid option than either of the other 2, so that would be my guess. Big game for Evans, has to cut out the suicide balls. In fact that team quite excites me, attacking but with a degree of solidity, except that the full backs are both wrong still wrong, but on the positive side we'll be seeing Pilkoman in the next 24 hours.....

Don't really understand that team if it's correct, either playing vlp up front instead of an actual striker in Dicko or playing Henry as number 10 which he's never done before. Still a plus for me if Edwards doesn't start.

It would be Afobe with RVLP just off him I assume.

can't find this line-up you're discussing. have i missed something ?

I'll be bloody surprised if Evans jumps in ahead of Price mind, maybe he's been good in training but seems odd if it happens?

A three of Henry, van la Parra, Sako behind Afobe isn't bad actually, as long as van la Parra can cover the space in front of Evans and McDonald effectively out of posssession

Back