• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford Build Up

That never happened, we haven't lost 2-0 to them in the last 30 years and Connolly and Phillips rarely played together.

Yeah thats why I put a question mark at the end, was hoping for confirmation or otherwise and maybe a suggestion of the game my failing memory is trying to recall...may have been the 1-1 where Phillips equalised right at the end, obviously felt like a 2-0 loss at the time, we seemed to concede late goals often at that time when we went.

Kuszczak

Doherty Batth Stearman Hause

Evans McDonald

Henry Afobe Sako

van La Parra​

????

Totally baffled as to why Iorfa isn't starting - or rumoured not to be starting. Suspect there's a decent difference in points per game between Iorfa starting and Dohery starting

Is this a rumour?
No Price is more of a worry.
La Parra and Afobe will play together up top by the looks of it

Why would you play a winger up top and and a forward in the hole?

I wouldn't do it personally but I think it's more likely to be that than the other way round. Ken seems to like Afobe to drop a little deeper and van La Parra is going to be more of a threat up to with his pace.

Kuszczak

Doherty Batth Stearman Hause

Evans McDonald

Henry Afobe Sako

van La Parra​

????

If that's the team then would rather play Afobe up front with Henry behind & VLP on the right.

Hope its not as disappointed if neither of Golbourne or Iorfa play

Leaving both of our best fullbacks on the bench again would be ridiculous

And where has this leaked shit come from?

We need to get our heads up in time for next Saturday that's for sure. No point in dwelling on what was a pretty inevitable couple of recent results.

Back