• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Benik Afobe

While we're on the subject does anyone know the correct way to pronounce Hause? Commentators on Boxing Day said Horse but I remember seeing somewhere it was how-suh.

I always assumed it was the same as house. Suppose it could also be closer to "haaze".

How do you get from "pause" to "whores"?

Kenny Jackett pronounces it House so I'm going with that.

If we can keep him fit, Afobe's future looks exciting for us.

Let's hope he fills his potential by scoring loads of goals.

If we can keep him fit, Afobe's future looks exciting for us.

Let's hope he fills his potential by scoring loads of goals.

And how many do people think he will score between now and end of season (not including play-offs if we make it) 20 games to play I reckon a prolific 15 more :D

How many will Afobe score? 8 would be an excellent return. And I've been pronouncing it How-zer: can't believe that KJ is the definitive answer. Answer is probably to tweet the guy and ask him

I'd be happy with 1 in 3, so around 7 or 8 would be a good return for a guy making a step up.

And i've been pronouncing it hawzer...

Thought he looked confident and sharp on Saturday and an early goal can only be a good thing.

I thought Dicko was pretty poor on Saturday, although that could easily be attributed to Blackpool parking the proverbial bus, and denying him the space he obviously needs to be effective.

It is nice to have the choice.

Thought he looked confident and sharp on Saturday and an early goal can only be a good thing.

I thought Dicko was pretty poor on Saturday, although that could easily be attributed to Blackpool parking the proverbial bus, and denying him the space he obviously needs to be effective.

It is nice to have the choice.

Yeah, having afobe on might give dicko more space and open more opportunities up to him (and Sako too, when he's back).

I'd love to see a front 4 of sako, dicko, afobe and VLP, but not sure it would work without one of them being able to drop back like edwards.

Yeah, having afobe on might give dicko more space and open more opportunities up to him (and Sako too, when he's back).

I'd love to see a front 4 of sako, dicko, afobe and VLP, but not sure it would work without one of them being able to drop back like edwards.

I love the theory of it, but fear the reality! Pace wise that is terrifying.

In a game like Saturday's when the opponents park the bus i think it'd work, against someone like derby or norwich we'd get an absolute shoeing

Back