• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux - Grant Holt

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Haterz gonna Hate I guess....

On loan until January

FUCK OFF THIS IS TOO FAR.

So much for Bright for a couple months then.

Wankers.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves
BREAKING | Wolves have completed the signing of experienced striker Grant Holt, on loan from Wigan, until January 2nd.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves
Welcome to Molineux @Grantholt31 ! He is available straightaway for the small matter of tomorrow's Midlands derby against Blues.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 4m4 minutes ago
Wolves have signed @LaticsOfficial striker @Grantholt31 on loan until January.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves
KENNY: "We are delighted to bring Grant to the club and he increases our options up front."
"For Grant it is an opportunity back in the Championship which I am sure he will be determined to take."
"He will strengthen our front line...both Mike Williamson and Grant will help the group with their experience and their leadership."

With Bright playing tonight I was resigned to Siggy being on the bench, but fucking Grant Holt. I have a better frame then that cunt.

There's only one word I can use and that's WHY (bet you thought it was going to be a different word!!!!!)

Fuck off. What are we playing at this season?

Fuck off. Abysmal.

Our recruitment is farcical.

On a day when there was a chat about Kevin Kyle's time at the club as well.....

I bet Thelwell's dossier was just a dinner menu for the fat cunt.

He has'nt even started a game for Wigan this season. This really is poor. I've just spoken to a Wigan fan and there on cloud nine he's off the wage book for a couple of months.

This tops signing Marcus Bent on loan when in the Premier League.

I've heard we've also loaned a crane so we can get the cunt off the ground when we cross balls in.

Speechless. WTF, we already have ALF on the bench, why the fuck do we need him too.

The one thing I really liked about Morgan and Jackett was bringing the youth players through, this is total fucking bullshit

Have we really signed Grant Holt. Anybody fancy my season ticket? I know we should give signings time but fuck off with Grant Holt.

With Morgan deciding to sell we have obviously changed the policy from 'young & hungry' to the old folks home

Back