• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux - Grant Holt

Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player"!

I tip my hat to Kevin Thelwell, that's the best bit of wummery I've seen since Waghatten was on here.

Oh yes I got that, I was commenting on the picture of our abysmal recruitment this season rather than this latest aberration.

Fair enough - wouldn't disagree with your prognosis. There hasn't been any apparent co-ordinated plan

God! How has it come to this? Grant bloody Holt.........

WTF? Is there actually any plan or structure to our recruitment or are we just making it up as we go along?

Just seen this quote regarding Morgan not spending money. If you're leaving your missus your not going to buy her a new sofa. Made me chuckle.

This season, honestly.

greggs.gif

This definitely feels like Ken coming to the end. A bloke who has scored six goals in the last two and a bit seasons, if we can't accomodate Le Fondre then how are we going to fit this tub of fuck into the team? The sign of a manager losing the plot.

Fair enough - wouldn't disagree with your prognosis. There hasn't been any apparent co-ordinated plan

It's rare that nearly every Wolves fan in the world is in agreement! At least the board are making the fans come together.....unfortunately it looks like being against them.

It's rare that nearly every Wolves fan in the world is in agreement! At least the board are making the fans come together.....unfortunately it looks like being against them.

Just been on MM and the first page of the Holt thread (suprisingly) isnt as negative as this thread:yikes:

I like the way the name of the thread starts with welcome when it's anything but.

I'm genuinely astonished.

We've been playing this young and hungry line again, even more so this season with the sale of Stearman and dropping Ikeme, and then within a week we sign Williamson and now Grant bloody Holt? They are making it up as they go along.

When or how will he fit into our system, seems like we've signed him to play launch ball with 10 minutes to go when we're 1-0 down.
Can't wait for tomorrow's game now.

Surprised, would laugh if one of our rivals signed him, not very impressed at all but I might do something wholly outlandish like give him a chance and get behind him.

Back