• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux - Grant Holt

With Morgan deciding to sell we have obviously changed the policy from 'young & hungry' to

just "Very Hungry"?

You'll all be loving him tomorrow when he scores the winner at St Andrews #Frankesque

Really cannot see the point of this - Enokbahare had shown enough possible promise in the limited opportunities he has had & would much rather give him further chances to improve (which suspect he does have the ability to do).

Will he help us to get promotion - probably not at this stage of his development, but suspect that is a long shot this season now.

Are we trying to emulate Rochdale's strike force of 10 years ago?

Jesus Christ. I just don't know what to say. What a fucking abysmal signing.

Me thinks Kenny is giving up.

Our season will drift along and in May we will be in a similar situation to when Hoddle fucked off.

The only positive I can find is that we have been hoofing the ball up the field anyway, so we may as well have a lump to hoof it too. We know he loves Chris Martin, he now has a fatter, slower, less mobile, older version.

Me thinks Kenny is giving up.

Our season will drift along and in May we will be in a similar situation to when Hoddle $#@!ed off.

Well he can fuck off now then, can't be arsed with people who don't want to try. Moxey and Thelwell should follow him too.

Two absolute cart horses signed in two days.

Think that Morgan deciding to sell has left us in limbo - no one is going to take any long term decision or put a plan for the future into place.

We should have enough about us to avoid relegation (though nothing is certain), but aren't likely to be challenging at the other end. It will just tick over for the time being.

However, nothing explains this signing which is the poorest I have seen here for many years. Even the loans of Graham & Sagbo had some possible merit, even if neither came off

Think that Morgan deciding to sell has left us in limbo - no one is going to take any long term decision or put a plan for the future into place.

That is no excuse to be signing the garbage we have this season.

HITC also the first source to break the news again

KJ keeps kidding himself That we play passing football. We are shit hoofball merchants. This signing makes us slightly better hoofball merchants.

I'm being thinking I want him out the last few weeks. Pretty much the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player"

WOW just WOW!

Hmm..actually rated him some seasons ago, but has hardly done anything for awhile now..gamble for me

I know this might sound like an overreaction but if I wasnt currently on the train down Id probably fuck tomorrow off. The money Ive wasted watching Wolves this season and they're throwing it down the shitter.

Trying to take the positives from this; he brings with him plenty of experience which will help on the training pitch and in the dressing room. From a footballing perspective, it's totally and utterly perplexing. Guess if we've got someone to aim at when we're 1-0 down with 5 minutes to go and launching long ball after long ball in to the area.

Back