• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Conor Coady

Have to say though, I’d prefer Conor in a back four to Nathan Collins from what I have seen so far.
Because 4 preseason games and 1 league match is such a definitive sample

View attachment 5813

Strange fan then. Wouldn't have any of me in a fucking Albion shirt.
Not the same kind of rivalry but fair play hadn't see that photo before. He's on the record as saying he's a Liverpool fan, so must have a touch of the Carraghers about him.

Not the same kind of rivalry but fair play hadn't see that photo before. He's on the record as saying he's a Liverpool fan, so must have a touch of the Carraghers about him.

Happens a lot. Carragher, Gerrard, Fowler were all Everton as kids.

Gerrard was definitely a Liverpool fan who won a competition and got an Everton shirt put on him to have his picture taken with the cup. McManaman was Everton. First time I've heard of Coady being anything other than a red and as he looks about 6 in the photo then I don't think you can draw too much of a conclusion

Gerrard was definitely a Liverpool fan who won a competition and got an Everton shirt put on him to have his picture taken with the cup. McManaman was Everton. First time I've heard of Coady being anything other than a red and as he looks about 6 in the photo then I don't think you can draw too much of a conclusion

Don't think you can be a fan and wear your main rivals shirt personally, or change teams. Once you have chosen that's it, you don't get returns.

Right. Favourite Coady moments.

I'll start with the header against Everton.
His post match interview where kilman got MOTM and he thought he was getting it with Carra

Very pleased for Coady [the man] that he’s got his move but unsure as to how we’ve allowed him to move for a figure that doesn’t appear to boost our finances in the short to medium term.
With Guedes signing, I hope that it doesn’t lead to an ‘unnecessary’ sale to balance the books. If reports are true about further incomings and Gibbs-Whites understandable reluctance to sign a new deal is also being accurately reported, at £40m I assume he [MGW] is the sale that makes it all happen.

I won’t be a hypocrite either. I’ve thought for 18 months that Coady could/should be upgraded and would also always have taken anything like the money now being offered for Morgan. Unfortunately he’s unproven at both Wolves and in the PL, comes with baggage both of his and ‘our’ making and so anything close to the figures reported would be difficult to refuse.

Back