• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Enso Gonzalez

Do the Portuguese players speak Spanish as well? Or is it just that those who speak either language can understand enough due to the similarities to be able to communicate with each other.

Do the Portuguese players speak Spanish as well? Or is it just that those who speak either language can understand enough due to the similarities to be able to communicate with each other.
I imagine that Semedo's time at Barca meant he can speak Spanish.

It's close enough to understand each other. I listened to a few of Nunoa conferences and understood most

Makes you think watching that how intimidating it must be. 18, first time in Europe, doesn’t speak the language.

I’m in my 30s and I’d be shitting it!
I'm assuming GON is a multi linguist, must be minimum requirement for a Premier league coach surely?

Makes you think watching that how intimidating it must be. 18, first time in Europe, doesn’t speak the language.

I’m in my 30s and I’d be shitting it!
Presume that’s his brother in the video and translating. Hopefully he’s buddied up with someone. I see Cunha drove him into training this morning. He could well stay with him, his house is big enough 😂

He tells Joao Gomes to start teaching him some English

Only needs a few phrases like,
Man on, I'm free, gerritforward.

Poor kid must have been shattered coming straight from the airport.

Poor kid must have been shattered coming straight from the airport.
At least it looked like we forked out for paid parking to collect him rather him having to traipse to the free drop off/collection point.

I expect the vast majority of our Portuguese players speak Spanish, or certainly understand it almost fluently.

Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a video detailing everything you need to know about new signing Enso Gonzalez in just 1 minute for those interested. He’s one of the biggest talents in South America right now, and I’m confident he’ll go onto become a household name at the Molineux. Do let me know what you make of him and feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers!

Welcome, playing style a bit like Messi..looks very promising although just 18 years old

I'm more excited about Bellegarde, though Gonzalez does look very skillful. The big question with all diminutive players is if he can handle the physicality of the PL.

I'm more excited about Bellegarde, though Gonzalez does look very skillful. The big question with all diminutive players is if he can handle the physicality of the PL.
Bellegarde & González are the same height.

But can they do it on a Monday Night in Luton?

Back