• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Japan Moutinho

I'm not going to give it a second's consideration after tomorrow to be honest. Like I don't care that Bully's last game was as a non-scoring late sub in a home defeat to Bradford.

The classiest player I’ve seen on a Wolves shirt. I’d love to see him back managing us in the future. It’s been an absolute pleasure and privilege Joao, thanks and all the best for the future.

One of the classiest players we’ve ever had in the old gold & as said previously £5m was an absolute steal.

An absolute privilege to watch him play.

To think we got as much out of him as we did is unbelievable. I don't think we achieve nearly as much in those first two seasons without him.

A shame we couldn't say goodbye but judging how embarrassed he was waving to fans at corners the whole stadium paying its respects probably wasn't his bag.

Thanks for the memories you magnificent man.

Ditto to all that has been said. Class personified. Wonder if he'll go to Nuno's club and that was the reason he didn't want to play the last 2 games in case he got injured..

Easily the GOAT for me and I’ve been watching Wolves for a hell of a long time, a bit sad the way it appears to have ended.

Easily the GOAT for me and I’ve been watching Wolves for a hell of a long time, a bit sad the way it appears to have ended.

No one is going to give a shit really, are they.

'Oh he gave us five brilliant years but he didn't play 10 minutes of a nothing game vs Everton, spoiled it for me'.

Dean Richards completely fucked us over and our fans like to pretend he was Rio Ferdinand crossed with Paolo Maldini.

Just thankful I got to see him play in the old gold. Not that he'll ever read this but thanks for everything João.

No one is going to give a shit really, are they.

'Oh he gave us five brilliant years but he didn't play 10 minutes of a nothing game vs Everton, spoiled it for me'.

Dean Richards completely fucked us over and our fans like to pretend he was Rio Ferdinand crossed with Paolo Maldini.
True, if I’m honest I’ve never been one for staying behind for end of season celebrations and that kind of stuff.
The last time was when Nuno got us out of the Championship and I was on the pitch then.

Can't remember what game/goal but he scored towards the end of the season, maybe last season, season before!? And the way he celebrated made me think he knew that was probably his last moment for us. Then he stayed even longer. A sad day

I was having a lovely night out until checked my phone and saw Wolves had put that video out.

Back