• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Silvio

If he stays fit this is a cracking signing...Welcome Silvio

If he stays fit that's one of the vest signings a Championship club will make this season. Big IF though.

Looking forward to seeing him play. Welcome to Molineux Silvio.

Vague resemblance to Scott Golborne, except with an actual haircut. Am already liking him.

Hope he stays fit as this will be a fantastic signing, big if but we can all hope.

The fact has had injury trouble is probably the only reason he agreed to join. It is a gamble but I can't recall a FB at wolves close to this quality.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Denis Irwin comes to mind straight away.

Irwin did spring to mind but the others I'm a little young to remember.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Irwin was finished by the time we had him. It'd be like signing Ashley Cole now.

I always feel sorry for Oleg. Can't be easy going from Valeriy Lobanovskyi & Arsene Wenger to this chump. :DAVEYBOY:

Sounds like a cracking signing if he can stay injury free! Welcome.

welcome Silvio and get down to business

I always feel sorry for Oleg. Can't be easy going from Valeriy Lobanovskyi & Arsene Wenger to this chump. :DAVEYBOY:

I remember being excited when he signed but don't recall him playing much, was he injured or just not getting a game? I remember being so excited for that year and then we ended up on ITV and not match of the day which was the first sign things weren't going to go well for us.

Back