• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 17/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the last few minutes one of the really disappointing things is that we’ve played four poor teams who haven’t looked any good at all, organised and not much more, and we’ve been so, so passive. Something from these last 30 mins to take in to three Christmas games would be nice.
Intricate but toothless football culminating in blocked potshots is all I can offer you in afraid

Must say I'm looking forward to them shrinking live coverage of our game into the corner of the screen for a minute or so in order to show the very important event of Man Utd's bus turning up at Anfield and the players getting off.
Yep

Entertainment. Goals. Trying to attack. That used to be the rule. Now we sit like cunts watching lines move back and forth like it makes any difference.
I do agree with your broader point, but you didn't need the lines to see that one was off. Whatever version of VAR is in place - semi automated, naked eye or the one we have today it's always getting ruled out

If you gonna put in crosses put Sasa on

That's incredibly soft. Ridiculously easy for West Ham

I do agree with your broader point, but you didn't need the lines to see that one was off. Whatever version of VAR is in place - semi automated, naked eye or the one we have today it's always getting ruled out
Naked eye that ain't getting ruled out.

Dan Bentley take a fucking bow! Garbage from Cunha too, get him off.

Cunha giving it away this time... game over... utterly pathetic. Complete shambles. And to think Fulham put 5 past this lot a week ago.
Why the fuck do we put ourselves through this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back