• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What's the plan?

How anyone can seemingly ignore that our defense was still awful even with Stearman still here is a bit beyond my comprehension.

Our defense as a unit has been shit in every game without Williamson, full stop.

Personnel has been an issue at points but two things last season contributed to a lot of our 0 or 1 goal against displays.

1) First half of the season - frequently completely bossing possession, 60%+ in a lot of games
2) Second half of the season - having such a potent front three that opposition teams sat back against us

Neither of those things have applied this season. We haven't really even tried to keep the ball properly and we've played with the handbrake on in an attacking sense (as well as losing all of that front three eventually). So teams have been able to test us much more due to a combination of having more ball and having less fear of what happens if they lose it, you test limited players more often and they'll come unstuck more often. You chuck in the goalkeeper being in abysmal form all year and you have a problem.

All that said, it's quite clear Batth hasn't lived up to the billing I gave him. I dare say there's quite a lot of stuff I've said that's not quite panned out as I said it would if you go back through my 6+ years of posts.

Well done on getting something right on the Internet, although it's technically as we don't know how we'd have faired. I actually think we've missed him.

I once got 20 out of 20 on a Facebook quiz, can I have a gold star too?

Which part of sarcasm don't you get? I didn't resurrect this thread I replied to another bit of keyboard crud thrown my way. For all the things I have said I maintained we would lose Afobe , finish tenth at best, fail to replace Sako, and looked weak at the back. I don't care if it took 5 months for others to say the same thing. Its a forum. And one that is becoming less enjoyable by the day as people become more irate and intolerant .

Sorry Dan. I came across like a cunt in my post above. There was no need for me to make that post.
Sorry again.

Which part of sarcasm don't you get? I didn't resurrect this thread I replied to another bit of keyboard crud thrown my way. For all the things I have said I maintained we would lose Afobe , finish tenth at best, fail to replace Sako, and looked weak at the back. I don't care if it took 5 months for others to say the same thing. Its a forum. And one that is becoming less enjoyable by the day as people become more irate and intolerant .

Fucking drop it Cyber. You're making this place borderline unreadable lately.

Another saucer of milk for the keyboard warrior. More unwarranted and unnecessary insults from some one in a moderator position. Keep going and you will soon get a well earnt holiday. And what was said in the summer has been proved completely right. Sorry you don't like it when a view opposite to yours is shown to be accurate. I know there are times when I have theorised and been shot down. I always take it in good grace. I repeat you should know better.
As a point of order I hate Dr Who. You just made another assumption.

Thought you had me on ignore. The 'insults' weren't unwarranted or unnecessary, I'm sick of your negative posts and 'I told you so' vindication and as you have the right to post that stuff, I have the right to call it what it is. Don't like it? Tough.

If I get a well earned holiday I'll go and drink some beer and stuff, not a problem. I've no problem with opposing views, just people who bang on 'we're shit, we're shit' and then 'Look! I was right but you wouldn't listen!'.

And I'm not a mod, only over a sub-section you no access to. You just made an assumption.

Jesus lads, lets cut out the kindergarden shit. As Lycan says so many threads on here are now becoming unreadable, with all this "my dad's bigger than your dad" bollocks.

I love a good read of the forum, I enjoy it, but some of you seem determined to take the enjoyment out of any Wolves threads, not with differing opinions i might add, just with every thread turning into petty bickering.
As an overseas, ex pat, whatever, I rely on the forum for my wolves news, and frankly a few of you are turning my breakfast cuppa sour.

You've all got a PM service, please use it.

How much of that is down to having a really good back four opposed to just having an extremely strong squad for the division which enabled the team to go and dominate most games?

Behave yourself, mutliple choice doesn't count for shit!

Silver star then?

This is Morgan's fault for ruining the forum. :))

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

It wasn't even anything special in League 1 with Sam 'fan favourite' Ricketts.

I've thought this loads of times. A lot of that season we had clubs coming to Molineux and sitting back, Rotherham had a right go in both games and scored 7 over two games, Colchester too where we almost threw a 3 goal lead.

Thought you had me on ignore. The 'insults' weren't unwarranted or unnecessary, I'm sick of your negative posts and 'I told you so' vindication and as you have the right to post that stuff, I have the right to call it what it is. Don't like it? Tough.

If I get a well earned holiday I'll go and drink some beer and stuff, not a problem. I've no problem with opposing views, just people who bang on 'we're $#@!, we're $#@!' and then 'Look! I was right but you wouldn't listen!'.

And I'm not a mod, only over a sub-section you no access to. You just made an assumption.

Unfortunately you cant block a mod on here but hey ho

For those of you who I have pissed off I truly apologise. It was never my intention. The refiusal in the summer to see what has no0w become obvious has led down this road. I dont come on here to fight or to be abused. I dont want it and I dont need it. It is supposed to be fun. Some of you do need to take a look at yourselves as you take it all a little to seriously. Its not what you say gents its how you say it and at times its offensive.

No I wont finish with a pm to individiuals. I have deleted most of the info on my account . I believe you cant or wont delete an account. I will take a break. I wish all of you a good 2016. Lets hope things improve for the team we all love

Excellent hissy fit. My 3 year old niece would be proud.

From the outside it looks like the person going home and taking his ball with him is the person taking things a little too seriously?

Cyber is a good poster and i don't think it is decent to try to kick him when he's down. His point of view is a good as anybody's. He loves Wolves as much as anyone. This place won't be the same without him.

Back