• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Boozad, I've had some serious craps, but never one that made my hair fall out.

I pictured you as looking more like the sitting shot, than the afters, ha ha .

I ran out of conditioner once when I was skint, my hair matted up so I shaved it off. I then realised how much easier it was to take the clippers to my canister once a week instead of washing, conditioning and drip-drying once every two days. I then realised what a lazy bastard I really was.

About four years later everybody else decided I looked like a fat Fabian Barthez. I hated the '98 World Cup.

Right that's Penk out of the "Ugly Mug of the Forum" competition.
shame i'm not still in the ad business though, there's an ad family if i ever saw one, well, the girls really but you'd do too, for comparison.

I kinda imagined you like that Penk, but a tad older.

by the way if that's the size of your kitchen you must have a really big sod off house.

Cough airbrushed cough

I obviously didn't go for my best side.

pict2163.jpg

I look a bit annoyed with something here. I think we'd just drawn 0-0 with QPR funnily enough and I was following it in Hamburg courtesy of text updates from Sir Kenny.

AFYTW.jpg

Yabba Bastard, but you have me absolutely pissing myself laughing.

Deutsch i was nowhere near, i thought you'd have a beard for starters, i mean a big full jobby.

Young wolf, you really young are aren't you, i had you around about 23 / 24 with trendy spiky hair.

Yabba Bastard, but you have me absolutely pissing myself laughing.

Deutsch i was nowhere near, i thought you'd have a beard for starters, i mean a big full jobby.

Young wolf, you really young are aren't you, i had you around about 23 / 24 with trendy spiky hair.

I'm 16 ;)

DW is pretty much how I thought he would look, maybe a bit less hair.

I am really, really, really shit at growing a beard. I'm 31 in a couple of months and still can't get anywhere near.

Need help with typing too?

Back