• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Oh, and I am a total nerd. Mr Doctor Who knowledge (I'm talking classic Who when the sets wobbled) as well as video game experience and how long I spend on this ruddy forum is proof.

Wouldn't change any of it.

I also really like Paddy and could talk about Skyrim with him all night (+20 Geek XP).

Photo00042.jpg

On the seafront at Mablethorpe.

Thanks for the help DW.

Sandwells U12 Ladies team?

Ha.

Have I ever mentioned the team I coach for is called Walthamstow Wolves? My Dad started it a few years ago, we have toyed with the idea of writing to Jezza but we weren't really sure what to say!

Both myself and the good MrsUKY have been pissing ourself for the last 10 mins...
feck, trees, GIRLS, BABY JEESUS!

I'm still in stitches laughing easily an hour later, i'm trying to work out how to copy it and send to to my pals. Funniest thing i've seen i years

you forgot DRINK! DRINK!

OH and i had frank about the same build as Quirk, and Quirk more like Frank, this is all quite fascinating.

I'm still in stitches laughing easily an hour later, i'm trying to work out how to copy it and send to to my pals. Funniest thing i've seen i years

you forgot DRINK! DRINK!

OH and i had frank about the same build as Quirk, and Quirk more like Frank, this is all quite fascinating.

I am sure that Police forces around the country would be very interested in these photographs, excluding the good looking Gent in the suit of course !!!!!

you forgot DRINK! DRINK!

I'm not fookin old. Fat but not fookin old..

I like your hat

UKY nowhere near what i imagined, though now i can't remember what i imagined.

and Frank the feds would have collared the geezer in the suit first, looks like trouble to me.

100_0662.jpg

And yes i polished it all off!

Last edited:
now i've got the hang of this i thought i bang up a shot of the shed up the mountain, most of it's hidden but a nice spot i think.

SA400074.jpg

MNCRYl.jpg

W478Hl.jpg

No, I don't sit on the comp with a stupid grin on my face all the time!

Anyway, this was the only pic I could find that didn't look ugly - not exactly the Prince of Denmark but there ya go! ;)

Back