• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Wriggle about a bit Frank

pict2024.jpg

There you go, Pav, full family.

That's a beautiful photo mate. Love it.

I look a bit annoyed with something here. I think we'd just drawn 0-0 with QPR funnily enough and I was following it in Hamburg courtesy of text updates from Sir Kenny.

AFYTW.jpg

Bloody hell! I always imagined you as a bit of a nerd, but you actually look like someone who likes a good piss up! (not meant to be patronising)

I confine my nerdiness to just knowing pointless rubbish, as opposed to looking like someone who is nerdy enough to know pointless rubbish.

7230_156499681544_615431544_3079139_4550788_n.jpg

I'm the bloke with an orange bit on my jacket, looking jolly.

I confine my nerdiness to just knowing pointless rubbish, as opposed to looking like someone who is nerdy enough to know pointless rubbish.

Anyone who knows more than me on any subject I categorise as a nerd...makes me feel better. Mind, that makes 99.9% of people on the planet a nerd in my eyes.

Frank you remind me of my grandad, rather worryingly. He's the oldest ref in Wales, or something like that.

Anyone who knows more than me on any subject I categorise as a nerd...makes me feel better. Mind, that makes 99.9% of people on the planet a nerd in my eyes.

There are degrees of nerd. I'll freely admit that I know more than is healthy about football, but any time I feel bad about this, I take a look at the Skyrim thread and immediately feel like Snoop Dogg.

Frank you remind me of my grandad, rather worryingly. He's the oldest ref in Wales, or something like that.

You just look young. As in REALLY young. Like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's foetus.

Such an apt username.

Yeah I know, I am a bit of a baby face. I see that as a good thing though! I coach an 11 year old who has more facial hair than me...

Why do you all look like gangsters or mafia enforcers ???

Lagdale, where is the 'bumbag' holiday pictures ??

Back