• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Will Leicester City win the premier league?

Will Leicester City win the Premier League?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
I've been saying since the end of October that if Leicester can keep everyone fit the can win the league. Haven't seen anything to make me change my mind. Along with spurs they are playing the best football to watch. Injuries are the only worry.

Leicester City going up and up in my estimations. This is class from them.

PGdL73z.png

With Arsenal losing yesterday, if they lose to Spurs in the north London derby, then it could be a two horse race for the title.

Maybe it would be better if Arsenal beat Spurs, and gave Leicester a nice cushion over both of the North London giants?

A friend of mine who is a STH at Leicester, said that on Saturday for the first time it looked like they were feeling the pressure. And this could become more of a problem as they near the finish line.

But they got the three points, which was key. I think they are going to be there right to the end. Not sure if they will win but I think they are in with one hell of a chance now.

They are bound to feel the pressure, but at the same time, despite that, they still ground out a win which is great for their confidence.

They weren't feeling the pressure, but Norwich came with an ultra defensive gameplan.

They weren't feeling the pressure, but Norwich came with an ultra defensive gameplan.

Pretty much, I didn't think Leicester looked nervous. Just that the were unsure how to deal with Norwich playing so deep at times. But they kept going and found a way

They have decent replacements though. Inler, or Amartey can play there.

Ranieri playing mind games with the other title contenders, saying Leicester are only fourth favourites to win the league, and the title is Spurs to lose.

Ranieri playing mind games with the other title contenders, saying Leicester are only fourth favourites to win the league, and the title is Spurs to lose.

He's a wiley old fox...

Is it mind games if it's true?

I think it's a three horse race and I'd have Spurs as favourites. But whichever the outcome it will be refreshing to have a new winner rather than Chelsea, Man U or Man City.

Back