• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - Huddersfield 1 - an irrelevant game with an irrelevant scoreline verdict t

Damn yow azz for falling outside of the brotherhood. I love to watch the cyber fondling and ass licking that happens on here ( to be in the 'crowd') They're like preening monkeys (picking nits) at the best of times. Oh, joy ..

As the song goes, I'd rather be a dingle than a...

Just sobered up after the joy of promotion and his first thought was Wolves, bless him

I don't think we'll be meeting? Hahahahahahaha
I was expecting that post about 3 weeks ago but I guess you've only just sobered up. [emoji2]. Fair play, good luck to you, I think you'll need it, but enjoy.

I don't think we'll be meeting? Hahahahahahaha

see you in 2 then. If you stay up. I wish every Huddersfield supporter all the best for next year as, genuinely I am chuffed to bits. You , however , strike me as a bit of a wum so , with respect , I hope you lose your season ticket or get banned as Huddersfield dont need your wumming to prove they overperformed and did well. See ya! Enjoy your moment in the sun and dont darken our doorsteps again unless you can be a little more respectful

Back