• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 West Ham: Verdict Thread

This you?
Post in thread 'Arsenal (H) 12/11: Build-Up & Match Thread' https://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/threads/arsenal-h-12-11-build-up-match-thread.38015/post-1560901

Happy for you to say I talk crap, but not very civil is it?
I seem to remember you asking me who I was. Not very civil was it? You clearly thought my opinion was not important. & you still do evidently. I have been going to Wolves games for over 50 years, I have been a season ticket holder for many seasons. You can disagree with me but I do know Wolves.

99th minute equaliser, limbs, but wait: the arsehole in black has his finger to his ear listening to the arsehole in the booth 150 miles away telling him to go to his monitor which only ever has one outcome. Good for Gary O’Neil calling it out post match, telling that Moyes and Fabianski agreed with him too. Game of 2 halves. We were decent first half but failed to capitalise apart from the penalty. 2nd half West Ham were the better team and had quality players on the bench to freshen things up. Think a draw would have been fair but the arsehole in the black and the arsehole in the booth 150 miles away had other ideas

RAN was immense and seemed to be relishing that role he's been given, hopefully not too serious his injury (doesn't sound like it). Their bench was vastly superior to ours and they were able to bring on players that improved them. I was expecting Ings on for his usual job on us and hoping Phillips would come on to fuck up again but didn't happen. On the face of it Cresswell for Bowen seemed an odd substitution to make when chasing the game but certainly didn't harm them. Antonio was lively and physical and would certainly have liked him in gold and black today.

In contrast nothing much from our subs though Traore did have a couple of decent efforts on goal.

I was so fucking angry at the end, not felt like that at a game for a while.

I seem you remember asking me who I was. Not very civil was it?
Not me that's asking for is it? I couldn't give a monkey's how I'm spoken to on here, you are on the one who wants it, so your hypocrisy not mine.

99th minute equaliser, limbs, but wait: the arsehole in black has his finger to his ear listening to the arsehole in the booth 150 miles away telling him to go to his monitor which only ever has one outcome. Good for Gary O’Neil calling it out post match, telling that Moyes and Fabianski agreed with him too. Game of 2 halves. We were decent first half but failed to capitalise apart from the penalty. 2nd half West Ham were the better team and had quality players on the bench to freshen things up. Think a draw would have been fair but the arsehole in the black and the arsehole in the booth 150 miles away had other ideas

RAN was immense and seemed to be relishing that role he's been given, hopefully not too serious his injury (doesn't sound like it). Their bench was vastly superior to ours and they were able to bring on players that improved them. I was expecting Ings on for his usual job on us and hoping Phillips would come on to fuck up again but didn't happen. On the face of it Cresswell for Bowen seemed an odd substitution to make when chasing the game but certainly didn't harm them. Antonio was lively and physical and would certainly have liked him in gold and black today.

In contrast nothing much from our subs though Traore did have a couple of decent efforts on goal.

I was so fucking angry at the end, not felt like that at a game for a while.
I used to get livid at VAR, I remember the night we beat city and the penalty got retaken. I was so angry I hardly remember the game after.

Now I’m not that bothered, it’s shit, and VAR as it currently stands is ruining football especially for those who pay a fortune to attend games. It’s taken my passion away.

Season has been pretty much over since we rolled over and let Coventry through to the semi-final of the fa cup but today really closes the door to anything other than a midtable finish.

We were the better team for the first half, but we weren't that threatening. Odd to be setting up with RAN on the right and playing Doyle on the left negated a lot of his qualities - what he did was fine, it's just in that position you need some pace.

Doc was a weak link, partly because he only has one foot and so he naturally needs to turn infield and play the ball backwards and partly because he's a tub of lard.

Santi was the other weak link, passive and drifting through the game with soft passing. He'll lose his place to Dawson next week but it's a bit late to keep the season a alive (like when he turns, just a bit late)

@Johnny75 and @Tredman - laugh at this post, I dare you 🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊

Season has been pretty much over since we rolled over and let Coventry through to the semi-final of the fa cup but today really closes the door to anything other than a midtable finish.

We were the better team for the first half, but we weren't that threatening. Odd to be setting up with RAN on the right and playing Doyle on the left negated a lot of his qualities - what he did was fine, it's just in that position you need some pace.

Doc was a weak link, partly because he only has one foot and so he naturally needs to turn infield and play the ball backwards and partly because he's a tub of lard.

Santi was the other weak link, passive and drifting through the game with soft passing. He'll lose his place to Dawson next week but it's a bit late to keep the season a alive (like when he turns, just a bit late)

I had high hopes for Santi but I don’t think he’ll ever be more than a semi-adequate backup.

It’s taken my passion away.
I wouldn't go that far, but as I said to my son walking away from the ground today, it's killing the game. He spoke about a goal that Derby conceded against Portsmouth on Tuesday, I didn't watch it, that was 2 yards offside and he gave it as the reason it's should be a good thing. He's correct, there should be some middle ground between that and today, I don't think PGMOL will ever find it though

Must resist .......🤣

Not me that's asking for is it? I couldn't give a monkey's how I'm spoken to on here, you are on the one who wants it, so your hypocrisy not mine.
If every post you make is met with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: then maybe you might get annoyed? What is your opinion of Doc? Denigrate him or admit he has done well for Wolves?

We've always known football is corrupt on some level be it conscious or subconcious, but we love it anyway. (Not saying it was that today by the way)

If they end up fining City rather than taking points off them, I think that'll be it for me.

That will be too much for my little brain to deal with.

I had high hopes for Santi but I don’t think he’ll ever be more than a semi-adequate backup.
Think he's a bit like Kilman, needs a good defender next to him to organise him.

He's alright but isn't outstanding, would be better next to Dawson imo

Back