• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 Middlesbrough 0 - Verdict thread

If that's how I've written it, then I've done the lad an injustice, he's better than VLP.

Tongue in cheek, mostly because I was one of the few that liked Rajiv from beginning to end.

Dicko was the first sub?

I meant instead of putting graham on

You said we started with Edwards and we didn't make any attacking subs, the first sub was striker for striker, which is attacking, your argument is falling apart at the seams.

Ok, do you think it is a good idea to invite other teams to attack you instead of doing it yourself

We didn't, we were just knackered, we'd been running and pressing for 75 minutes. You're never going to keep the same intensity for the the full 90.

Dont believe that..why wasnt boro as knackered then?

Because they had sat off us for the previous 75?

I'm not sure what you are on about Fred. That was a good performance against the favourites for the league. And there is clearly more to come from us too and players returning to fitness.

I know there is more to come..dont like that tactocal thing to bring on a defensive player and try to sit off the time..hopefully survive..many managers like that though

YW beat me to it. You can't compare a team that has spent 75 minutes pressing to a team that hasn't, it's just silly.

We've beaten one of the favourites for the league, we've got a couple of our best players to yet come in to the team, just enjoy it and don't focus on whether we should be able to run around for 90 or not.

I enjoyed it, just being a bit picky i guess..

Just got back from the game, very promising start and room for improvement. It'll be an even better team with Cav and Costa back. I'll do a summary shortly. But I'm very encouraged by that...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I thought that a lot of the passing, first half, was excellent

Back