• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Fulham 0. Another solid performane verdict thread

Shocking. Look at all that sideways passing...

I guess Doyle did nothing of note again?

Not falling over then?? If not, progress..

Jonah's goal vs Spurs.

Great goal. My point still stands though :D

Ran around. Barely had a touch of the ball. Same as Saturday. Waste of time bringing him on really.

Won a couple of headers, did some defending and as an attacking move he made a great run across the area and RVLP ran into the space he created. For a 11 min appearance in a team not making much of an effort to go for goal he did as much as he could have really.

Majority of the passes for the second were pretty positive I thought, the exchange in the middle between Sako, Golbourne and Price was full of movement and good creative passing.

Majority of the passes for the second were pretty positive I thought, the exchange in the middle between Sako, Golbourne and Price was full of movement and good creative passing.

When watching the Fulham players, (3rd time of viewing) they were running around like "chickens wiv their ed's cut off". Struck me as a very patient , probing (dare i say it), build up, though the shot was not so spectacular, yet very accurate.

His celebrations in the Rotherham goal cam are even better.

What the hell was their keeper complaining about btw? :icon_lol:

It looks like he was complaining about his team mate blocking him off.

Back