• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Fulham 2 the where the **** did that come from verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Un - be - lie - vable

After 3 dour games we get this.

Zyro did himself no harm at all. Afobe - who is he!

And Doherty - where did that come from

Hopefully those 3 prior victories have helped set the foundations to be more attacking. I said at the time, wait and see where this is going so hopefully the 1st step forward has been made.

Clearly playing a striker was preventing our free scoring attacking play.

This is most welcome after the depressing news the weekend. Well done lads

Please God let this be the start of an attacking outlook within the team.

There's no excuse not to go for it now; we've proved we can do it! We really have got nothing to lose.

Well I'm ecstatic, sounds like a really entertaining game,already got a hard on for Saturday, think I'll print our tickets off now as celebration.
Can we please enjoy this for a bit before the whingers start going on about KJ got lucky/no structure to our team/ we'd have won 9 if we' started a striker....please

Afobe was holding us back, clearly... Get in Wolves!

Fucking brilliant, very happy with that. Question marks over Coady's position but isn't bothering me now! Welcome to Molineux Zyro! 4 in a row, fantastic!!!

Very brave team selection from Kenny. Even as one of his most ardent supporters, I looked at it and thought "what on earth is this shit?" - but it paid off big time.

According to BBC we had less possession but 17 shots with 8 on target (Fulham 11 with 4 on target)

A long time since we have managed figures like that - and it was a better game for it. Kenny please take note we cannot always win with 10 men in our box, there are other ways

I would firstly like to say thanks to Kenny and Langers amongst others who actually had me pissing myself laughing all through the match day thread, and then to simply repeat the words of the Lord Mayor of Hiroshima.........."what the fuck was that"?

In all seriousness: an excellent win that the team - and fans - desperately needed. Odd to say after three wins on the bounce. God knows where it came from, but long may it continue.

If we sign a decent striker I reckon we could make a push.

As our Kenny alluded to, maybe KJ needed to steady the ship, and having done so he can now be a little more adventurous. But of course sometimes the price for that is leaving yourselves open at the other end.

Saturday will be interesting then, another home game and should be a decent indication of where we are seeing as we are currently level on points with them due to play tomorrow (although away at Hull is a tougher match than home to Fulham so they might actually aid us)

Was pretty dejected and gloomy heading in to todays match. Very tidy.

Shocking defending tbf. Conceding two is nothing to be happy about. :run:

Four wins on the run is great stuff - and hopefully we will kick on and start attacking teams. Zyro through the middle now sounds like an excellent option, KJ talked bout him playing behind a forward so maybe that is the plan.

How strange that van la Parra has been thrown back in and even weirder he sounds a different player. He has shown he is capable of being a real threat to opposition but not often enough and hardly at all this season.

Interested to hear verdicts from those who went.

According to BBC we had less possession but 17 shots with 8 on target (Fulham 11 with 4 on target)

A long time since we have managed figures like that - and it was a better game for it. Kenny please take note we cannot always win with 10 men in our box, there are other ways

After a period of shipping goals, KJ tightened things up at the back for a bit so we could build confidence and then go more offensive resulting in an exciting win with 3 goals scored......perfect management I would say

Back