• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Sheff Weds 0 another step on the path verdict thread

Kenny has come out now...RVP has to man up

........well the B&S have come out and said that. Kenny actually said :-

“I just felt we were letting Jeremy Helan have a little bit and we didn’t quite have that foothold in the game.

“I wanted to make that change and James Henry gave us a little bit more bite and competitiveness down that side as well as scoring an excellent goal, which we needed.

“Rajiv had some excellent runs early in the game and ones we were unlucky not to score from.

“James just has more experience in the English game and was the right person in the right situation at the time.”

G
........well the B&S have come out and said that. Kenny actually said :-

“I just felt we were letting Jeremy Helan have a little bit and we didn’t quite have that foothold in the game.

“I wanted to make that change and James Henry gave us a little bit more bite and competitiveness down that side as well as scoring an excellent goal, which we needed.

“Rajiv had some excellent runs early in the game and ones we were unlucky not to score from.

“James just has more experience in the English game and was the right person in the right situation at the time.”

Cheers Sniffer

Back