• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 4 Fulham 4 - Verdict Thread

I was happy to see a line up containing most of the players the majority of fans agree upon and us scoring goals. This morning, in hindsight I think that is quite sad that my expectations are now so low that those things make me happy and illustrates just how bad this season has been!

We are stuck with this defence for the next 5 games minimum, I just hope we continue to score goals and can pick up points here and there despite their utter incompetence until reinforcements arrive in January.

Interesting pic of Twitter - search WWFC - of our marking for their fourth goal. Don't know how to cut and paste it on here but they have two players completely unmarked in the 6 yard box

Interesting pic of Twitter - search WWFC - of our marking for their fourth goal. Don't know how to cut and paste it on here but they have two players completely unmarked in the 6 yard box

I mentioned it earlier, Price is just ball watching at the back post.

I mentioned it earlier, Price is just ball watching at the back post.

Not just Price though...He has 3 players around him at the short corner and doesn't fully track the goal scorer but there is another Wolves player who just jogs away, parallel and off towards the edge of the box. imo BOTH could of stopped the goal

Not just Price though...He has 3 players around him at the short corner and doesn't fully track the goal scorer but there is another Wolves player who just jogs away, parallel and off towards the edge of the box. imo BOTH could of stopped the goal

good mannequin impression by several for their 4th I thought

good mannequin impression by several for their 4th I thought

All the goals were preventable, for me...
1; Absolutely no pressure from Cav giving the winger time and space to cross the ball while Doherty jogged slowly back towards the penalty area and Coady spotted the danger too late
2; Nice turn in the corner by the Fulham player but Coady looks like he's "running" in divers boots, shit I can run faster than that and I'm 52!
3; Mr Coady, take a bow. It's a beautiful strike by the Flum lad but the piss poor attempt to close down by Coady who then does a half arsed turn of his back instead of taking the bloody hit for the team!
4; Where to start? Price does track back into the box but not with the player who scores. Tex does his parallel wander away from the player who scores and as for Danny and Doc? Two on one player, should clearly see the goalscorer becoming a danger but Doc decides he's better off dropping onto the goal line than attacking the ball

I think the fact that Lambert insists all 11 Wolves players must be back to defend a corner was one of the main reasons we were 1-3 down. We need to leave at least Dicko or Cav further up the pitch.

We started the season like a rich bunch of cunts and bought everything Mendez suggested, drop your trousers guys, and spread your cheeks! I have gone to the TWF dark side, this is bollocks!!!
Over to you guys?
And whilst I know you won't believe that I'd do it with love for my team, some of you on here need to get a life, this is what we we bought, this is how shit we are, but I have been here before, and will be again UTW with tears

You're as bad as Deutsch with Doherty.

FFS not again!!!!

Ha ha, me,? Or the Wolves. You can argue with me, I may agree, but you can never shut me up. What we have now is shite, and I do not see 13 foreigners grabbing the shovels and digging us out of the shit.

If you need to talk to me, PM, but if you want to criticise what I say on here, I kinda feel Two words ,other than the obvious, doesn't,t quite do it for me.

We started the season like a rich bunch of cunts
Rotherham United 2-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Crawley Town
Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-0 Reading
Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-0 Ipswich Town
Birmingham City 1-3 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Cambridge United

Yeah, a right "cunty" start to the season. Having been to the majority of the games so far, I'd say the above have been the "hightimes"

Ha ha, me,? Or the Wolves. You can argue with me, I may agree, but you can never shut me up. What we have now is shite, and I do not see 13 foreigners grabbing the shovels and digging us out of the shit.

If you need to talk to me, PM, but if you want to criticise what I say on here, I kinda feel Two words ,other than the obvious, doesn't,t quite do it for me.
Wtf are you on about Pav? 13 foreigners?

We've just scored 4 at home for the first time in ages and also came back from 1-3 down, to almost win 4-3. Cav was on the scoresheet too so I really don't get where this rant is coming from.

I'm getting comfy with a bag of popcorn,this could be amusing,but like the popcorn will be ultimately a let down

What? You are right what we do have now is shite and that's mainly because those that are playing were in the main here last year. Only 3 new signings started the game yesterday and 2 of those are our best attacking players in Costa and Cavaleiro who would fit right in to any side in the division if you ask me and the other was the only midfielder that looked like he could control a football and pass it in Saiss (who isn't even a Mendes player). The new guys aren't the problem, the fact that we still play Batth, Doherty, Edwards, Coady and an out of form Iorfa and Dicko is.

No idea what Mendes ever did to you but i can assure you he and his players are not the problem and i can tell you that from having seen most of our games this season and not some strange vendetta against a man who barely has anything to do with Wolves apart from being the agent to our best players.

Back