• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 4 Fulham 4 - Verdict Thread

Pav has a thing about Mendes - just accept it & move on

Really not sure that he's the biggest problem we face

I think the fact that Lambert insists all 11 Wolves players must be back to defend a corner was one of the main reasons we were 1-3 down. We need to leave at least Dicko or Cav further up the pitch.

Having all 11 back to defend a corner is just plain wrong

Ha ha, me,? Or the Wolves. You can argue with me, I may agree, but you can never shut me up. What we have now is $#@!e, and I do not see 13 foreigners grabbing the shovels and digging us out of the $#@!.

If you need to talk to me, PM, but if you want to criticise what I say on here, I kinda feel Two words ,other than the obvious, doesn't,t quite do it for me.
It's pointless, I and numerous others have pointed out to you before on too many occasions to count that only 5 of the signings came from Mendes and of that only one actually cost us money transfer fee wise, 3 are loans and the other was a free. CBJ may be a 6th if he asked Mourinho for a favour again a loan. Of those one is stand out player of the season so far and another is beginning to look like the player we hoped he could be. We are shit, our recruitment could have been better, but you need to look a lot closer to home than Mendes for the reasons why.

Sorry, we all thought we had a decent window! After 6 games we had! We did however singularly fail to replace the donkey cloggers from last season and as they are still playing week in week out I see them as part of the problem not the solution. It has been said many times , if we scrap the entire back 5 and bring in fresh in January they can be collectively no worse than the back five, any combination, of those currently getting a game.

Back