• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Much better second half. Unfortunate not to draw at the end as Jordao wallops the bar and Bueno doesn't get a pen for a foul in the box.

Jordao, Burr and Bueno looked good. Dadashov thinks he's Berbatov but needs to be much stronger and better technically to make it as a pro.

Perry, Taylor, Otasowie all look good technically but their end product and decision making not there yet but plenty of room to grow.

Defensively we were beat on the fast counter and some pretty poor defending.

Created more than enough chances to score 4.

And James Henry on Comms had the charisma and knowledge of a beige jumper.

Sounds like he's got Coronavirus, breathing like Paddy running up the NB steps.

Not sure why Campana didn't get a game tonight. 5 days until the next league game for him to fulfill 19th man duties

Ty Barnett on bench for U18s this afternoon. Pretty sure he’s still an U15

Ty Barnett on bench for U18s this afternoon. Pretty sure he’s still an U15

14 years old I think - we signed him just under a year ago and he was 13 then...

He got on a the weekend too - has a volley blocked apparently

Christian Marques has signed his first pro deal at Wolves

I tell you. Every year, we have at least one.

I'm half expecting Deslandes' move to have actually fallen through and then we'll sign him up again.

Not sure there's much wrong with that new deal? It's not like he's 21 and shown nothing to date. Fosun will be keen for a Chinese player to try and break through too.

He now has a longer contract than Kilman, Sanderson, Sondergaard, MGW, Giles, Otasowie, Marques and Shabani...pretty sure all of those are more likely to make it.

I get what they want, I don't think this is the answer. If by May 2023 he's made 10 Premier League starts, you can have a triple of the most expensive shot in The Parisian on me. Just you like, I'm not made of money.

Connor Johnson, Callum Thompson, Ming-yang Yang, Jeb Abbey and Todd Parker all gone.

Jamie Pardington, Cameron John, Sadou Diallo and Taylor Perry staying.

Johnson had an inkling of a shout at one point (when we were rubbish). He had a shocker when we saw him at Bala though.

Pardington probably shouldn't still be here but they like to stock up on keepers.

Yang was always strange, we paid money for him. Around the same time as Ben Stevenson too. Doesn't even fit the racial Fosun conspiracy bit as he isn't Chinese.

Was it Johnson that had a shocker and a relative of his had a go at you when you pointed it out?

Shame you can't dig that Tweet out.

Ha!

Fuck him and his uncle or cousin, whoever it was.

As he's doing the rounds, we'll turn up and laugh at him when he turns out for Billbrook FC.

Back