• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

I reckon some proper league football would do him the world of good. He's got the ability, I just wonder sometimes if he's got the application / dedication to make the absolute most of his ability.
Funny, I've never doubted his application. He can look a little dozy at times and he's at the level of Corbeanu and Cundle now.

I would like to see him get minutes at first team level as he's better than Hwang out wide.

Thought Griffiths and Tipton played very well tonight, particularly after conceding.

Funny, I've never doubted his application. He can look a little dozy at times and he's at the level of Corbeanu and Cundle now.

I would like to see him get minutes at first team level as he's better than Hwang out wide.

Thought Griffiths and Tipton played very well tonight, particularly after conceding.
Application is probably the wrong word, I just feel that sometimes he can drift through games rather than trying to find a way to influence the game. He's got all the ability in the world though, I think he needs to find a way to be a bit more consistent.

Agree that he should play over Hwang.

Season ticket holders and members can watch Wolves under-21s return to competitive European action later this month for free.

FC Porto are the visitors to Molineux as James Collins’ youngsters open their 2022/23 International Cup campaign against the Portuguese giants on Friday 30th September, 7pm kick-off.
The tie provides supporters with the ideal opportunity to witness the club’s best young talents go head-to-head with fellow European youth footballers in a competitive environment under the lights.
The old gold will also play host to Valencia, Wolfsburg and Celtic as part of the group stage, with the top two teams in each group and the two best third-placed teams progressing to the knockout stages.

Season ticket holders and members can gain free entry into the Porto tie but must claim their ticket in advance. For non-season ticket holders, tickets cost £4 for adults, £2 for over-65s and under-21s, while under-17s go free.

Well I for one am glad I didn’t walk the walk. £4 is not to be sniffed at.

Another Pizza Trophy win.

2-1 away at Stockport. (Harkin & Roberts)

With Vale beating Shrewsbury it means we have qualified to the knock out stages with a game to go (Vale our final game and they are also through)

A new crossbar challenge?

FdIDn8LXoAgzKyY

Worst part was shortly afterwards I'm playing football manager, and you know you get those "Tyler Roberts has secured a move to Rochdale" messages, and I sent to her but she thought it was real and sent him a congrats message :lol:

Back