• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Brentford Matchday Thread

Not fussed about more goals now - just want a clean sheet as they have deserved that

Brentford caused us some problems (more than most) so really don't want a goal from them now

There's the clean sheet... Excellent 2nd half

Adam Virgo on Talksport 'The difference is that Wolves can afford to spend more money'.

League table looks really surreal...
Wolves 61 points
Derby 49.

Its a big gap but seeing the numbers it looks like a MASSIVE gap.

League table looks really surreal...
Wolves 61 points
Derby 49.

Its a big gap but seeing the numbers it looks like a MASSIVE gap.

Add
Cardiff 47
Bristol C 47

and it looks better!

Great result and a great performance.

Brentford move the ball around very well and came close to opening us up a few times but we always had a spare man to help out.

The first half was a bit cagey but second half we upped the tempo. Cav is in his best ever wolves form and is making an impact whenever he plays. Bonatini worked hard and on another day would have scored at least one. Saiss and Neves look so good together and complement each other nicely. And THAT free kick from Neves was just ridiculous.

I'm not sure what's up with Costa whether it's in his head or if he's still not right after his surgery but he's not near where we know he can be. I'm not sure if it's games he needs or another look at his injury but he just doesn't look right. There are glimpses here and there but not in a consistent way

Honesty thought Costa was good in first half from what I saw.

Back