• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Internationals

I take it you like him kicking Bellingham around the park then. So easily pleased. Like I said Joao has had a great season for us but he looked a kid in headlights for Brazil.
If it was a competitive game, Brazil would have been down to 10 inside 20 minutes

I take it you like him kicking Bellingham around the park then. So easily pleased. Like I said Joao has had a great season for us but he looked a kid in headlights for Brazil.
I took it to be a planned assault, similarity Spurs against Traore a few seasons ago. Brazil midfield took it in turns to stop Bellingham by fair means or foul.

I took it to be a planned assault, similarity Spurs against Traore a few seasons ago. Brazil midfield took it in turns to stop Bellingham by fair means or foul.
And it worked, in a "proper" game it probably wouldn't have been as successful though.

And it worked, in a "proper" game it probably wouldn't have been as successful though.
It did, despite having lots of possession, our midfield didn't create loads of good chances. As you say in a 'proper' game you'd expect the officials to be more strict.

Hey, you, call me... Point and "phone hand to the ear"... Might say more about you guys ;)

Subbed off at half time. Been great for him to start two big games in a row.

Back