• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves V Blackburn Nothing much to report Verdict Thread.

I said since he got slim and he came on as sub with 20 odd minutes to go

Fair, tried to hope you weren't fat shaming.....

The game wasn't won or lost by Wolves, Blackburn set up not to lose or win. We all know Wolves can't break down a team regardless of the players picked.

Fair, tried to hope you weren't fat shaming.....

The game wasn't won or lost by Wolves, Blackburn set up not to lose or win. We all know Wolves can't break down a team regardless of the players picked.
Believe me, in my current condition I can't fat shame!

I can't give Stearman or Williamson that much praise when they were up against a side that never bothered to attack us. It's not like they were inundated.

And Edwards shouldn't be singled out for running around and doing nothing when most of his team mates only managed 50% of that.

Just chalk this one off, forget about it, don't over analyse and pray the season ends quickly. Beer helps.

I'm not praising anyone other than MGW and Saville (who filled in ok, again) today.

Lonergan, Saiss, Edwards, Weimann, Dicko and Bodvarsson were all absolutely shit. Lonergan is the worst of them because there is literally no hope with him. Useless cunt.

MOTM: Lonergan for hitting a Steward on the head with one of his routine Toblerone footed clearances.

Villian of the day: Ref for adding a total of 6 extra minutes to the game. Git.

MOTM: Lonergan for hitting a Steward on the head with one of his routine Toblerone footed clearances.

Villian of the day: Ref for adding a total of 6 extra minutes to the game. Git.

Understandably given the grief that referees get, he obviously thought that he would add on as much time as possible so the fans had to endure more agony...!!

The revenge of the ref...

Did it seem like we were happy with Blackburn getting a point? I wonder if it seemed like we owed them something from that premier survival game

Did it seem like we were happy with Blackburn getting a point?

No. It seemed like we were in the Maldives enjoying the All Inclusive and Blackburn couldn't be arsed to get the full 3 points we were offering them on a plate.

Sounds like as if it was a total non event - can understand it a bit from us as we are safe (though not all of the players are), but expected Blackburn to be busting a gut to get a win

If they couldn't be arsed to do so then they deserve to go down (though would rather Blues do just for binning Rowatt in favour of Zola & then employing 'Happy Harry' when it goes tits up)

The top corner of the South Bank seemed to be having more fun with American Soccer Fan.

My Facebook status 23/4/2016:

Lupo said:
Wake up, time to go home

My Facebook status 22/4/2017:

Lupo said:
Wake up it's time to go home

Lambert is a Scottish Kenny Jackett

We learnt nothing new about anyone today. Pointless to judge anyone based on that - the quintessential 'on the beach' performance.

We just need the season to end.

This is absolutely not acceptable by Lambert. Also every single player should be trying to earn a place in next years team.

This is absolutely not acceptable by Lambert. Also every single player should be trying to earn a place in next years team.

Instead of playing for their futures half these wankers have been rewarded with new contracts. The whole club wreaks of mediocrity and starting in May is Fosun's big chance to begin eradicating is starting with that buffoon Thelwell

I can't bring myself to get that worked up about it to be perfectly honest.

The summer is going to be crucial. Until then we've got to crawl through 3 more meaningless games.

I can't bring myself to get that worked up about it to be perfectly honest.

The summer is going to be crucial. Until then we've got to crawl through 3 more meaningless games.

They should make Tuesday £1 a ticket or give them away for nothing after that load of bollocks they served up yesterday

I'm not praising anyone other than MGW and Saville (who filled in ok, again) today.

Lonergan, Saiss, Edwards, Weimann, Dicko and Bodvarsson were all absolutely shit. Lonergan is the worst of them because there is literally no hope with him. Useless cunt.
Yep, Saiss is one of the long list of players who were great when they weren't playing, then proved they were bang average when they got their chance.

Back