• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Brighton 7/3/2020

we look less like scoring than wayne rooney on jeffrey epsteins island

Just come in, doesn't sound great looking at the thread any ideas on how I can see the last 20 mins anyone?

Riveting game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely shocking stuff. Showing zero appetite to go and get a winner. If anything, Brighton look the more likely.

We don't deserve to win this, been dreadful.

Stop. Hoofing. The. Bloody. Ball.

Podence making some lively runs and good interplay since coming on

And then he goes flailing around dammit man :icon_lol:

Fucking hell donk.

Raul shoulda taken it

At the risk of being negative

That's four times Brighton have done that in 4 meetings. Parked the bus and frustrated. Its annoying that we know what is coming and yet don't combat it. 343 from the start, Neto for Neves or Donk and we create more . Traore off the bench would still have been an option.

However, this is exactly what Olympiacos could do. So if we learnt from this then its not all in vain. It feels like a real opportunity missed. Its getting congested in the top half.

I’m not going to complain about the result considering we have moved into fifth, not conceded and were relatively untroubled
Agree with most posts on that, other than the first 10 minutes, we looked flat and had no intensity in our play, but credit to Brighton for nullifying our threat. They were workmanlike but pretty toothless and will probably draw their way to premier league safety
Also not going to pick out individuals because today everyone had a regular brain fart! Why can’t we ever pick a simple pass instead of trying to be a world beater. Occasionally if we try and keep it simple we create a better opening, that’s how the likes on Man City break these types of teams down.
MOM ....?....going for Saiss and their number 8

I found it odd that we brought Neves off and kept Donk on, we needed to move the ball quicker to open up space, and Donk doesn’t help with that.
Vinagre went backwards too much when he had space to run into.
I thought Podence was very lightweight when he came on, although we didn’t give him much opportunity to run at people.
Raul didn’t achieve much - he was trying flicks and tricks but nothing really came off.

I assume that’s the way Brighton play against most of the good sides? Wonder what other teams do differently to us to open them up?

Back