• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Brighton 7/3/2020

Has Lemonjelly been in contact yet?

If any TWF members dial 999 it goes straight through to LJ.

:icon_lol:
I'm in the process of trying to fix my dads fence that got damaged in the winds. Having a quick cuppa break, then back to it in the hope I can get it done before kick off.

Hope you lot enjoy a saturday 3pm kick off. Only 1 more at home this season!

Thanks for the good wishes all. Hopefully only today missed. Enjoy the 3PM kick off!

just get well and be ready for the champions league, ( he said fingers and toes crossed)

3-5-2 again. Happy with that.

Understandable. And with Vinagre in the team gives us good balance and allows Jota to stay central

Neto, Podence and Adama on the bench is decent I s'pose

Mooy will no doubt play like maradona this week but we should be too strong. Please don’t concede first and let’s beat these at long last !

Not really very inspiring. Look like 11 strangers thrown together for the 1st time. But we know we'll be better in the 2nd half. We need to be.

Are we allowed to say that was a pretty poor first half these days? No fluency, most of our shots were from distance or hopeful efforts rather than nicely set up. Brighton are packing the defence and we’re struggling to make chances as a result.

Back