• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Brighton 7/3/2020

Don't think this one will be first on MOTD :icon_lol: all about the W, usual strong second half on the way

Well I may be talking to myself but that’s because it’s been an impotent first half. Nothing on target from us. Final third nothing doing. They have had two banks of 4 and five and we can’t get through

Stupid yellow for Saiss as well.

He was impeccable up until then.

We’re coasting in 2nd gear as it stands. Need to force the issue a bit, and perhaps get Traore on to get the fans off their seats. Sheff Utd are winning so simply put, we need to win games like today.

Still plenty of time to go but very flat so far.

Are we allowed to say that was a pretty poor first half these days? No fluency, most of our shots were from distance or hopeful efforts rather than nicely set up. Brighton are packing the defence and we’re struggling to make chances as a result.

Yep. We seem to need an ocassion to perform. Molineux always feels flat for these types of games and it's reflected in the performance. 343 second half please Nuno.

Started well enough I thought but then they slowed the gAme right down so they could gain some control

Definitely found it difficult to break them down. Vinagre has besting of Montoya but they are covering him well now after the booking

Pretty standard Wolves first half, nothing silly, just feeling their way into the game without taking too many risks. Brighton gifted them possession in decent positions a few times but nothing converted into a clear goalscoring chance as yet, imagine Nuno will generally be pretty content so far and look to ease of the brake as the game progresses if clear cut chances are more forthcoming.

Are we allowed to say that was a pretty poor first half these days? No fluency, most of our shots were from distance or hopeful efforts rather than nicely set up. Brighton are packing the defence and we’re struggling to make chances as a result.

Cannot say we were poor it's not allowed on here.

However it was pretty shit first half, far too long, not keeping the ball.
Vinagre was terrible
Boly's distribution awful
Saiss not good
Midfield mout steady, but neves non existent
Jota, and jiminez poor

I can't believe how negative this match thread is again, we've been amazing.... Isn't that what we're supposed to say?

Good refereeing there. Booked both their CBs.

Dirty bastards get two yellows from fouls in the same move. Well done ref spot on.

This is fucking rank! Can’t pass the ball to a gold shirt at the moment!

Passing has just not been good enough today so far.

This has been really, really poor so far. Traore needs to come on.

Disclaimer: this post is made without the benefit of hindsight, so if we go on to win 3-0, my opinion is still valid AT THIS TIME.

greta.jpg

edit- fuck me dont know how to make gifs work on here

We are going to get caught out with this slack passing

This has been really, really poor so far. Traore needs to come on.

Disclaimer: this post is made without the benefit of hindsight, so if we go on to win 3-0, my opinion is still valid AT THIS TIME.

Haha!

We look less like scoring than an Amish in a nightclub...

Back