• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Burton Albion: The Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozad

Numbnuts / Moderator
Reaction score
Will we be seeing a plethora of new signings starting today or will Edwards, Coady and company still be strutting their stuff? Should we be expecting three points? Will we be cheering come 5pm despite the shitty weather?

Perhaps not a plethora but a decent sprinkling. And yes, 3-0

2 of them and a 1-0 win for Burton #antifrank

Will we be seeing a plethora of new signings starting today or will Edwards, Coady and company still be strutting their stuff? Should we be expecting three points? Will we be cheering come 5pm despite the shitty weather?

I hope to see the full debut of both Romain Saiss alongside Jack Price and Prince Oniangue playing in support of Jon Dadi Bodvarsson.

I'd like to see CBJ, Saiss, Oniangue, Tex, Cavaleiro and Costa starting but obviously it ain't gonna happen.

I reckon, based on team selections so far, he's only going to start with Bod and perhaps Tex, with the option of blooding a couple of others during the game.

Prince, Tex and Costa have all be here long enough now that if they are good enough then they should be starting. I don't expect to see any of the others except for Stearman start today.

Doherty Iorfa Stears and Batth will play at the back. Picks itself.

Bod Mason and Wallace/Teixera

Prince and Coady will play. The other midfield spot up for grabs. I guess Price will play as Saiss probs not fit.

c1d4ee03292f317aebc0804a9155dce8.jpg

Wow...All new front five and no Dom

Was not expecting that team, but pleasantly surprised bar Bod not starting but look forward to hearing how Gladon and Cav do.

Wow! Surprised to see Gladon start. But that must be too much for Burton...

I'd have more chances of picking tonight's lotto numbers than that line up

More than happy with that line up we look fully balanced for the first time this season. No Edwards boooo Zenga out!!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Gladon the only surprise and Saiss not in the squad, but very happy with that.

Just walking to the ground now. Looking forward to his one.

I can see why he's started Gladon, get him in against a lower side and see what he can do.

When we get Saiss into the matchday squad ahead of Edwards it will be excellent ;)

Shame that Hause and Iorfa miss out but there should be plenty of chances for them with so many games to be played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back