• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Burton Albion: The Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off.

AWFUL pathetic attempt at a clearance from Jackson that led to that goal.

Burton equalise through Miller after a deep cross, queinng up and Miller arrives to poke it in.
Fucking hell. 2 mins left, shit, really shit defending.
That's that good stat blown out then (No goals from open play for 867 mins) Doherty nearly had it in had two goes at it and couldn't make contact. Oh bollocks!

7 mins of added time being played and Burton taking it real slow. The ref blows in the 98th minute.
That's it. see ya lads.

Been sick all night & looking for this to perk me up - did until the last couple of minutes

Burton sounded better than I expected & we are not a team yet whatever quality we have added

Probably a deserved result, but gutting to concede it that late in the game.

Not a good performance at all and a fair scoreline. Really disappointed after that build up.

And with that shit defending we've gone down from 3rd to 11th.
Bollocks!!

The more it changes, the more it stays the same.

ah well, it actually sounded a deserved draw from Burton's point of view.

Can't wait to read the verdict thread later from those who were there, so much to read about today.

Didn't see the equaliser come through on BBC, so gutted to see the final score. :(

They deserved to be ahead or level at half time. They deserved nothing from that second half. Garbage to throw away 2 points like that.

I'm still fucking fuming about that Jackson clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back