• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Derby County - Matchday Thread

Thought we did really well, and the maligned trio of Coady Saville and Doherty had great games.

Great win I predicted a 2-1 win but not a performance to match. Full of grit and determination and 2 corkers from Saville. My Saturday just got better!!!!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Chuffed for KJ and the lads. Very spirited and gutsy performance.

How much have Derby spent?

Saville edges MOTM for me just ahead of Coady.

A deserved, very welcome 3 points - a massive improvement from what has become the norm just lately.

Really pleased with that.

And fuck off with don't know what your doing chants
It looked like he didn't. To be fair it looked like we hadn't done enough to win the game but took the points with a nice cross and header from nowhere.

First time a Saville has scored in Wolverhampton since the 70s?

First time a Saville has scored in Wolverhampton since the 70s?

Byrne's pass was only the start of it. It got better and Doherty was part of it.

Then he did it. Georgey fixed it for Ken .... and you and you ....

I'll get me coat.

It looked like he didn't. To be fair it looked like we hadn't done enough to win the game but took the points with a nice cross and header from nowhere.

I thought he got it spot on today, so shows he knows exactly what he's doung

Zyro back full training Wednesday great news things are looking up!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I thought he got it spot on today, so shows he knows exactly what he's doung

Whilst I would prefer to reserve judgment given the bigger picture I have no doubt he is the right man at this very time. We were technically far better today and confidence plays a big part but that squad is nowhere near what is required. He points to progress - well I haven't really seen much this season.

Back