• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Derby County - Matchday Thread

Quirkafleeg

EMF Band Member. Dube player.
Reaction score
Team news incoming. 5...4....3....2....1.... Oh same again :-( (Possibly)

Anyway how many on here have ditched their season ticket seats for the living room today ? I have..

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Ebanks-Landell, Doherty; Coady, McDonald, Saville; Byrne, Helan, Sigurdarson.

What a signing Mason has been. Inspired stuff.

Nice attacking line-up there. Has that team scored more than 5 goals between them this season?

Answer my own question the answer is 7.

Last edited:
I mean I've got no massive problems with that team aside from the obvious. It's all just so random though. So many bizarre changes week after week. It's nearly March FFS and he hasn't got a clue what our best team is.

That's my little moan out of the way. Off to the pub. Come on Wolves!

what the actual fuck Jackett

At a rough guess is Danny Batth the leading scorer this season from that line-up, with about two?

van la Parra not even in the squad. I'm actually glad that Hunte has kept his place on the bench however.

Mason on the bench again, FFS.

I still can't comprehend that he'd rather play Saville instead of Mason. Unbelievable.

Tim II says "quite a defensive line up." No shit, Sherlock
But 8 of the 18 have come through U18s and U21s - so according to Jez it's OK if it's 0-5

It's an upgrade on Huddersfield away where we had a starting line up with 5 goals all season...

I mean I've got no massive problems with that team aside from the obvious. It's all just so random though. So many bizarre changes week after week. It's nearly March FFS and he hasn't got a clue what our best team is.

That's my little moan out of the way. Off to the pub. Come on Wolves!

bizarre changes indeed, now the phrase" You don´t know what you´re doing" is getting valid

"You're only making it worse for yourself" is the phrase that aptly springs to mind. If only we had a stoning to look forward to post match.

Subs: Martinez, Hause, Rowe, Price, Hunte, Mason, Le Fondre.

Derby team is Carson Christie Keogh Shackell Olsson Hendrick Johnson Butterfield Thorne Martin Russell

Back