• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

World Championship Darts

The problem with the PDC crowd is many of them have very little interest in the darts they are just there to get pissed in a different location. I know a few blokes who go every year and they'd struggle to name a dozen different players between them.

Time for the Taylor haterz to come out of the woodwork again..

Indeed. It's probably the most chavviest, working class sporting event you can attend, where you can get away with being pissed up and shout whatever you want right next to the protagonists.

I'm glad the PDC have reserved and priority seating for the members who actually follow the sport and go there to watch the darts regularly.

When I go to the civic I always go to the balcony.. Cant stand all the idiots with beering being chucked about, then coming home smelling like an brewery. You suppose to drink beer not chuck it about.

We all had a great beer fight when I went to the Civic to see the Seahorses in the 90s. Balcony vs Floor.

It never used to be like this at the circus tavern. I used to go every year. It was a monster piss up for sure, but you went to watch the darts, not to sing and chant and sound like a monstrous bellend.

I find as a big darts fan going to watch it live pissed up helps you tolerate the other idiots.

Just stay one beer behind them so not to become one of them.

Huybrects has completely screwed up tonight with his so call game plan. Kim was brilliant in the last round and he never did any antics, now he's listened too much to Mardle about trying to win Taylor up, but its backfired horrendously..

Never been a fan of Huybrechts and the fact his missus is fit annoys me even more.

He's a talented kid. He's had Mardle in his ear the last few days. Play his game without antics and he'll win titles..

He had the right idea by holding back in the first place. Fuck Wayne Mardle (as nice a guy as he is on exbos).

He had the right idea by holding back in the first place. Fuck Wayne Mardle (as nice a guy as he is on exbos).
Taylor telling Mardle he's talking bollocks in his interview.

Somebody has to play the antagonist role. But Mardle really doesnt do it very good.

Somebody has to play the antagonist role. But Mardle really doesnt do it very good.
How many times did they want the exclusive that Taylor would retire if he won the tournament?

Wright putting the hammer down now.

Photo of me at Darts last year came through on my timehop today, gutted I ain't gone this year.

Been a good day of darts today with Wade/Wright and Anderson/Chisnall both producing.

Think Gurney's run ends pretty swiftly this evening, van Gerwen has looked good. Hopefully Taylor & Barney can give us one more memorable game between them.

Back