• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

100 mile ride in support of Ikeme

Done.

Great stuff, Will. I've not done more than 50 miles before so am impressed.

My daughter's kayak coach is also battling leukaemia at the moment, going through hell, so I'm more than happy to support this cause.

They make it a bit tricky to donate from these distant shores but I got it done on the third attempt.

Ride like the wind!

Done.

Great stuff, Will. I've not done more than 50 miles before so am impressed.

My daughter's kayak coach is also battling leukaemia at the moment, going through hell, so I'm more than happy to support this cause.

Cheers guys. Really touched by all th generosity. £200 in 12 hours is amazing - all from TWF! You guys rule!

I'll get a donation over in the near future. I'd ride with you but haven't been on my bike for over a year since tearing my calf muscle so I'd probably only manage five miles!

Sorted - if you don't include a photo of you at the finish looking redder than Jamie O'Hara after a 50 metre sprint I want my money back.

Or Darren Anderton just after coming on ?

Good stuff, Will. I will donate after the next payday. This months pay is cleaned out already!

I'll get a donation over in the near future. I'd ride with you but haven't been on my bike for over a year since tearing my calf muscle so I'd probably only manage five miles!
Cheers dude. You've got two months mate, plenty of time [emoji6]

Sorted - if you don't include a photo of you at the finish looking redder than Jamie O'Hara after a 50 metre sprint I want my money back.
:icon_lol: I'll what I can do mate. Cheers for the donation [emoji1]

Good stuff, Will. I will donate after the next payday. This months pay is cleaned out already!
I know how you feel mate. Em's maternity pay is kicking our arse at the moment. There's, of course, no obligation - posts of support and encouragement are ace enough.

Top man Machin, good luck!
Will donate when payday comes around.

I get paid on the 28th Will so will make a donation then. Bloody great thing you're doing here mate

Amazing Machin - fair play.

I have always thought with a disease like Leukemia "there but for the grace of God go I" -It really can happen, and does happen with a randomness of ages, people , lifestyles , sizes. Anything that can be done to help prevent , cure or otherwise rid the world of this disease is most welcome and I applaud your efforts Machin05 and wish you every success.

Already hit 50% of my target. Cheers again guys. Hugely appreciated!

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 2m2 minutes ago
Anyone Wolves fan who's fundraising for @CureLeukaemia please @ me. Going to collate them all+get your pretty faces in the paper to boost £

Ah nice. Cheers Kenny.

Superb William... Good luck on your mammoth bike ride. Dont forget the vaseline..

Added a few £ to the total

Back