• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bast signing this Season

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Almost at an end - OK 1 game to go go, but Arsenal aren't going anywhere else and nor, probably, are we. Day out in the Capital with hopefully some sun.

Time to look back - what is the most important signing we made during this this time?

Lopetegui is obvious, but the other, for me, is Dawson from WH. Experience in the PL was vital - in an early game under Lage we played a back 4 with an average age of 21 - no leadership and they were going to make mistakes that cost us dearly, especially with a keeper who could be outstanding, but went off piste at times.

Any others

Why would cover a signing in cooking oil?

sddefault.jpg

Bast signing of the season, so he was

Bast was an Egyptian god who protected Ra (Sa?) so I'd say the bast signing of the season was Ballon Dawson

I'll say Lemina, purely because it's allowed Neves to stop hand holding with the CBs.

In the spirit of the question, Dawson short term closely followed by Lemina. Medium to longer term Gomes

Yep, this covers it for me. Dawson gave instant leadership and competence, Lemina and Gomes adding much-needed aggression and dynamism. All three have done themselves proud coming into a dysfunctional team

I'm getting older - only just realised what I did with the thread title

If it gave you all a bit of fun then that's fine - though have no idea what some of the memes & references are

Back