• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues Matchday thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
May as well have one

Price & Donaldson square up to each other in the first minute - hopefully doesn't turn into a niggly foul strewed match

good shot by coady, almost went in with a defelction...is Spector the guy that played for west ham about two years ago?

David Davis could have seen the red card there..

fucking bad end product again from Byrne

Byrne - poor FK, good recovery then a crap ball into the box - needs to do better

another orange card, this time from Caddis

Doherty started really well again - fair play to him.

Byrne really isn't taking his chance.

Another yellow for B'ham - carry on like this & they will not end up with 11 on the pitch for the whole match

Shows how exciting this is - have noticed (again) that Saville has a weird circular sweat stain in the middle of his chest as if thats the only place he sweats

isnt that another yellow?

haha, good spot(literally) parkin

B'ham being allowed to come into this more in the last few minutes - need to sit on that very quickly

Shows how exciting this is - have noticed (again) that Saville has a weird circular sweat stain in the middle of his chest as if thats the only place he sweats

That is Vicks Vaporub, or something similar. Players do it to help their breathing

I believe it's a vapar rub that players smear on their shirt to help them breathe clearly.

Saville & Coady have been absolute powderpuff so far. If we get through to half time 0-0 I'd like to see Zyro & Mason on.

Watching this game make me realize just how many shit footballers we have in our team unfortunately..

Back