• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Very good chance he would lose? The only reason for the existence of this farce is the fact it was a certainty and even Wurzel Gummidge knew that this time yesterday.

Another Tory resigns, Nigel Adams MP for Selby

I would think there are a few more to come over the next few days.

I note that Rees Mogg is warning against killing off Johnson. Fucking deluded.

Your hero is dead, his last action to give you the most undeserved gong in the history of politics.

I note that Rees Mogg is warning against killing off Johnson. Fucking deluded.

Your hero is dead, his last action to give you the most undeserved gong in the history of politics.
Former Cabinet minister Jacob Rees-Mogg has warned the Conservatives against any attempt to block Boris Johnson if he seeks to stand in another parliamentary constituency.

He’s just resigned from a seat because he’s scared of losing it when his punishment is served. If they don’t tell him to get stuffed if/when he tries again what message does that send out regarding party loyalty? His cabal might crave a triumphant return but I can’t see it happening.

He’s just resigned from a seat because he’s scared of losing it when his punishment is served. If they don’t tell him to get stuffed if/when he tries again what message does that send out regarding party loyalty? His cabal might crave a triumphant return but I can’t see it happening.
Hopefully all of his supporters resign their seats and we get a GE.

What do we think the chances of Fat Al turning up on the other side of the pond à la Farridge supporting Trump or some other Democrat nut job?

He'll take a series of grubby speaking gigs - well, he already does this - and release a shit book or two soon.

The Telegraph might take him back depending who buys it.

What will kill him inside is being an irrelevance, and as he can't keep his dismal chode inside his fetid Y-pants, he'll have another divorce to pay for inside a decade.

Hope he hates the rest of his life because I fucking hate him.

Might even get round to writing that Shakespeare biography? He was paid to write a couple of years ago

He's a dreadful writer. Never checks anything and puts his own tropes in where they absolutely don't fit. Still, people pay for his shit and don't pay for mine (shit, but more amiable) so what do I know.

1. You’re a better person.
2. Doubt he’d know off the top of his head who scored for us against Rochdale away in April 92*
3. I’d be happy to chat shit in a pub with you, if I could get past the velvet rope cordoning you away from the hoi polloi, and you’d buy a pint as well.
* random team and year to make a point.

He's making Charlotte Owen, 29, a life peer. She'll be the youngest in British History.

She graduated from the University of York with a 2:1 in Politics and International Relations. She had no professional qualifications or work experience at the time she was appointed a Parliamentary Assistant for Johnson then Sharma before being promoted to a SPAD in the 'Number 10' political unit and 'advising' Johnson and Truss.

She was born in 1993, at a similar time Johnson's first marriage to Allegra Mostyn-Owen was falling apart.

He's making Charlotte Owen, 29, a life peer. She'll be the youngest in British History.

She graduated from the University of York with a 2:1 in Politics and International Relations. She had no professional qualifications or work experience at the time she was appointed a Parliamentary Assistant for Johnson then Sharma before being promoted to a SPAD in the 'Number 10' political unit and 'advising' Johnson and Truss.

She was born in 1993, at a similar time Johnson's first marriage to Allegra Mostyn-Owen was falling apart.
And...she looks like him.

In other words he's got her up the duff behind Carries back

Back