• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Up the Cherries is a pleasant read this afternoon. Very windy in Toronto today, going to put me feet up and enjoy what a Wolves fans does best; laugh at Bournemouth
Fucking hell, 30 seconds on their awful advert ridden forum makes me thankful for none on this place

It was a good performance, particularly second half - but we couldn't have asked for better conditions in which to dominate a football match. Bournemouth are fucking terrible, and not only that they looked like they couldn't arsed for a lot of it. Sending off gave us a big opportunity and thankfully we took it, though really even 11 vs 11 if we aren't winning there then there's a problem.

Doc was wank, Kilman was good apart from the goal (and we say that a lot more than we can afford to), and felt the rest of the back line and the midfield two were decent.

Really liked Doyle's performance, he won't be able to count on having that much time on the ball and so many options to pass the ball to, be interesting to see how he does in a midfield battle that's at Premier League pace.

Neto again superb, Hwang was good too - he's like a different player this season, it's great to see because he's such a likeable player. Hopefully his facial reconstruction goes OK after that vicious assault.

Cunha seemed a little more focused positionally, and a great finish. I don't think we'll ever get rid of the wank side to his game in terms of some of his decision making and appalling finishing though. He'll never be worth the money but always worth a start if that makes sense.

I'd like to think we're working towards a 4231 again with Sasa up there and Cunha off him, but understand why he's sticking with the 343 at the moment. Good win and great form, and looks like we'll be further away from danger than feared for in the first couple of months

Out today so only seen a quick replay of the goals, any danger of a foul by Kalajdzic in the build up to the winner? I assume VAR looked at it and said no?

Out today so only seen a quick replay of the goals, any danger of a foul by Kalajdzic in the build up to the winner? I assume VAR looked at it and said no?

No hope, hospital pass from fake Neto (dreadful keeper btw) and the Bournemouth player just turned into Sasa as he had nowhere else to go.

No hope, hospital pass from fake Neto (dreadful keeper btw) and the Bournemouth player just turned into Sasa as he had nowhere else to go.
Cheers, the only replay I saw it looked a little clumsy

Didn't get to watch the game but exactly the result we needed. Highlights suggested we created opportunities.

As an aside how did brooks play for Bournemouth? Always rated him

5 yellow cards?
Neto Timewasting (Fucking about with drinking water, or so I heard...)
Sarabia for a clip. Hardly a yellow, it was just a foul
Kilman for a clumsy clatter
Cunha because he can't stop whinging (Tell me, in your experience, when did a ref actually say, "Oh really, is that how it was? well, I'll change my mind then!"
Traore for a foul.
Hwang for being aggressive and leaning into the Cook's face, It was when Cook stupidly leaned into Hwang face and made some contact, but not that much and Hwang did his Podence 'Oh fuck! I've been shot in the leg' imitation.

Excellent performance, 3 great away points.
Is Johnny75 still at the Ryder Cup? 😆

Back